What's New?

Alflutop injections

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Anyone ran a cycle of Alflutop?

Can I slin pin it?

The only advice I found on 'why not to slin pin Alflutop" is due not being able to hit the muscle. My inner smart ass has been slin pinning gear for years into my fat..............yeah okay.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I used to get it for an old timer...he shot it in the joint.
"Periarticular Injection"

Reactions: CFM
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yes, a slin pin is fine.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Greatest stuff ever Need to restock up on that stuff

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Yes, a slin pin is fine.
Rider, do you have success with a general injection? Alfutop may be in my near future. I always had an aversion to it after seeing old balls shoot it straight in the knee.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Rider, do you have success with a general injection? Alfutop may be in my near future. I always had an aversion to it after seeing old balls shoot it straight in the knee.

Alflutop is systemic, meaning it effects the entire body, rather than just a local area. So no need do a shot directly to the effected area.

I took it many years ago, and it helped in conjunction with the RICE protocol. Overall it works, but it’s not a silver bullet. I was taking it for shoulder pain, and it help a minor wrist issue I was having as well.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Fuck Indian I had this stuff. Never thought I'd need it but nowadays, back, elbows, wrists, I'm falling apart all over. I need some

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Alflutop is systemic, meaning it effects the entire body, rather than just a local area. So no need do a shot directly to the effected area.

I took it many years ago, and it helped in conjunction with the RICE protocol. Overall it works, but it’s not a silver bullet. I was taking it for shoulder pain, and it help a minor wrist issue I was having as well.

Just curious Rider did you have injection site issues from Alflutop?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Just curious Rider did you have injection site issues from Alflutop?

No, I was pinning my delts. Very minor pip in the beginning, but nothing bad at all. Then you’ll adapt and it’ll be nothing. Inject slowly with a slin pin. I think going too fast was what was causing the minor pip.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
im here for Natasha ---im stalking her lol

if u can afford it a platelet rich plasma injection works fast n great

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic