Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Alflutop for Reversing Joint Injury

M

Mad_dawg

Dec 9, 2010
Lol....I had to go back and look at the dates. That was a looong wait.

Alflutop is some pretty good stuff in my opinion though. My knuckles were so messed up I could hardly make a tight fist and after using it I could make a tight fist. It also seemed to help my other joints some. I did use two runs of it before my hands were completely better though.

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
never used it but sounds interesting but the article makes it sound like it only works if you shoot it in the joint.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
LOOOOOVE the stuff,cured my tennis elbow along with a bunch of other stuff -2 thumbs up and a snap around the world

M

Mad_dawg

Dec 9, 2010
never used it but sounds interesting but the article makes it sound like it only works if you shoot it in the joint.

I did IM injects when I ran it before. Like I said, my hands were really messed up from gripping in Judo and could hardly close my right hand. I can now still make a tight fist. A buddy of mine used to move furniture and had the same problem. He could close his hands tight. After running it he has been 100%. It also helped my knee's a lot, but a torn meniscus still sent me to surgery. :(

It may depend a lot on the type of problem. I have seen a few posts where people said they didn't get much from it, and others that loved it. I personally don't know anyone that has ran it inter articular.

Now synvisc is some pretty badass stuff if you have knee problems. It is inter articular though and really should be done by a doctor.

Peace,
Mad_dawg

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
How do you take this product??? what sites do you use??? IM SQ??? im scared about putting something in my shoulder that is fucked up already

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
How do you take this product??? what sites do you use??? IM SQ??? im scared about putting something in my shoulder that is ****ed up already

Im. Just like normal gear pinning

dragon81

dragon81

May 24, 2016
Other blogs regarding authentic Alflutop Biotehnos
alflutop.blogspot.com
alflutopvials.blogspot.com
alflutop-ampoules.blogspot.com

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic