Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Alcohol and gains.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I remember reading stories of the old timers having a beer and an aspirin as a pre workout.

I haven't done the aspirin thing, but have had a beer or two pre workout. It's definitely a vasodilator, gives pretty good pumps.
There are some guys who will do a couple shots before pumping up back stage for the same benefit.

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
As all I can say, 2 shots of crown the night before the show dried me out like a motherfucker and help me win everything, so it does have its benefits.
I believe it! Mentzer talked about having a glass of wine or two the night before competition. And recently heard someone else mention it, Ron Partlow perhaps? So it can be used as one of the tools in the toolbox.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I believe it! Mentzer talked about having a glass of wine or two the night before competition. And recently heard someone else mention it, Ron Partlow perhaps? So it can be used as one of the tools in the toolbox.
Scott Stevenson mentioned it and if one of the smartest dudes in the sport says it works then I figured I would give it a try. Especially, since in my trial run I didn't try it and I was not as dry as I wanted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic