Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Albuterol

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
So I've read a few posts where some of you have mentioned using Albuterol similarly to Clen. Did some minor googling and didnt turn up many details. I did find this article but not completely clear as to what form of Albuterol is being used because it mentions tablets and liquid. I've got a metric shit ton of the Albuterol solution for nebulizer breathing treatments but not entirely sure it's an ingestible or efficacious form/dosage for weight loss use.. anyone have any experience with this?

Attachments

• IMG20230203034553.jpg
    IMG20230203034553.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG20230203034452.jpg
    IMG20230203034452.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 55
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yeah my oldest has asthma and had a nebulizer when she was younger. I would look on a research chem site to figure out dosing. I would think if I can breathe it in it would be safe to injest as well. I have no personal experience with it though. From everything I have heard it’s not as good as Clen. But basically it’s the same stuff just shorter half life.

Last edited:
BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
So I've read a few posts where some of you have mentioned using Albuterol similarly to Clen. Did some minor googling and didnt turn up many details. I did find this article but not completely clear as to what form of Albuterol is being used because it mentions tablets and liquid. I've got a metric shit ton of the Albuterol solution for nebulizer breathing treatments but not entirely sure it's an ingestible or efficacious form/dosage for weight loss use.. anyone have any experience with this?

I have had the albuterol nebulizer stuff a few times when I had pneumonia. Felt like my heart was going to explode. I mean the risk to rewards favored the ability to breathe over potential heart attack lol.

Then again, asthma patients use the inhalers all of the time and are still kicking lol.
With that said, I know a lot of fat people with asthma so there is that lol.

Things like Ritalin and Adderall are used for weight loss as well but designed for ADHD so it is not surprising that something like this could work.

Interesting idea nonetheless.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic