Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Albuterol? w/ Ketotifen Fumarate

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Anyone every try Albuterol instead of Clen? This is new to me I am old school and clen has been the only thing I have known. Also what is the deal with mixing it with Ketotifen Fumarate? Does it clean receptors? That is the only thing I can think of. Also what would be the benefit of throwing in some Taurine?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
taurine is a definate benefit as is K+! and yes, ketotifen clears receptors. i have never tried albuterol but do well on the clen as long as i take the taurine, K+ and drink lots of water. it was also suggested that B12 helps with the shakes. i took it and i think it did :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Anyone every try Albuterol instead of Clen? This is new to me I am old school and clen has been the only thing I have known. Also what is the deal with mixing it with Ketotifen Fumarate? Does it clean receptors? That is the only thing I can think of. Also what would be the benefit of throwing in some Taurine?

AllTheWay gave you the low down on both,
Albuterol is just easier to contorl, imo the shakes are not as bad. I agree on the B-12 , definitely helps the shakes.

Now about Keto, Cationic ampiphylic drugs which are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Ketotifen(diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug, It slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly or at least longer than when abuterol is used alone.
Also Ketotifen is also recognized for its ability to lower levels of the catabolic cytokine Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-alpha). Been used by people suffering from AIDS or cancer to prevent muscle wasting caused to a large extent by TNF-alpha

It will also put most people to sleep. Doses are low, no more than 1 or 2 mg per dose, no more than 2 doses per day max imo. Take it bfore bed or you will probably be a bit tired all day.

peace.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I used to use Clen for two weeks and then run Ketotifen for the two week off period before running clen again.I must say that I really love Ketotifen for the get sleeps that I got. @ 3mg It will kick your ass to sleep for the best sleeps of your life and you feel so good.It has no bad side effects either.From memory one of the benefits of using albuterol is that it does not down regulate the beta receptors ,therefore I don't think you need to use ketotifen with it. Thats just from memory.I havent used or read about these substances for a couple of years now....

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ket is good stuff ....
i like to cycle Al and Clen just as said above 2weeks of one then 2 of the other..i do give myself a break from both for about a mth

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Ketifin is taken at night as said,In reality it allows
You to run clen indeffinetly,without losing its effects.
Albeuterol is a better choice stacked with ECA and T3&
ketifin.
ECA hits beta3 receptors,And albeuterol beta 2.
Albeuterol also really does spare muscle,where clen
has to have a near perfect environment to spare muscle.

So albeuterol-ECA-T3-ketifkn
will burn more fat,spare more muscle,and have less shakes.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I used to keep an albuterol inhaler in my gymbag for heavy squat days however I haven't heard of anybody using it in place of clen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic