Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

albuterol vs clenbuterol?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
I have a bottle of liquid Albuterol left over from something. I hadn't really thought about it much before, but last night I was reading a book at the bookstore (The anabolic Edge or something like that) and in that book it lists Albuterol in the same class as Clenbuterol.

Does anyone have experience with Albuterol? I just starting cutting and if it can help - maybe I should use it up.

(fyi - I just started EC stack yesterday )

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have no personal experience with it, however i took Clenbuterol with anavar to increase my cardio output and stamina and it was great. From what i read Albuterol and Clenbuterol are pretty similar, clenbuterol being superior.

You can do two weeks on the eca then two weeks on clen and so on for a maximum of 8 weeks.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Anthony Roberts has a pretty good write-up about Albuterol here.... Albuterol (Salbutamol) Profile

He advocates it's use over Clenbuterol because the side effects seem to be greatly reduced with this compound. From what I understand, it's basically a shorter acting version of Clen.

Btw, IMO there is no reason to take Clen or Albut without using Ketotifen! I have yet to find any major side effects from ketotifen use so there's no reason not to reap the benefits. You can stay "ON" for over a month if you want and that stuff will make you sleep like a baby at night. Same thing goes for Taurine...you're dead in the water without Taurine on a Clen cycle.

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
I gotta say clen... I personally dont know anyone who uses albuterol... The thing with clen though is you dont know what its doing to your thyroid.. Its almost counterproductive after a while in some cases without t3.. Why take KETO though when bennadryl is so cheap?? They are both an antihistamine of sorts or at least having the same function.. Every 3 weeks or so use it nightly for a week...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I gotta say clen... I personally dont know anyone who uses albuterol... The thing with clen though is you dont know what its doing to your thyroid.. Its almost counterproductive after a while in some cases without t3.. Why take KETO though when bennadryl is so cheap?? They are both an antihistamine of sorts or at least having the same function.. Every 3 weeks or so use it nightly for a week...

Cheap? I cn get like a 6 month supply of Keto for only $40....I love the stuff

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Both are selective beta-2 adrenoreceptor agonists, I really think the difference may just come (for the most part) in price. I can say that Clen is the shiz in my book...no experience with albuterol.

B

bigjoey

Sep 18, 2010
Albuterol like any asthama drug is made from clenbuteral. it would be better for you to take the clen. you will have to use more albuterol to achieve the same effects. You didnt say anything about your current or planned cardio or your nutrition. it would be better to post that since there are the other main factors if your trying to drop body fat.

ZoDaddy

ZoDaddy

Jan 29, 2011
Albuterol has the same active ingredient as Clen. It is the shorter acting (and less intense) version of Clen. I have used it quite a bit and like it a lot. I mostly use it preworkout for energy boost. Seems to give more energy and especially good for cardio. Seems to help a little for strength and pumps too (just my experience). I did lose fat while taking it 3 times a day, but not sure it was the Albuterol of just the diet/workout.
Never used Clen because I am sensitive to stimulants and fear the shakes. Albuterol has never felt like a strong stimulant, no shakes etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic