muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
be sure to monitor your vitals when you take these things

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I tried it for the first time yesterday. Was nauseated the whole day and so lethargic that I couldn't even function. I have a bunch of this crap now. Not sure if I'll try again just to see if it was a fluke.

Idk how the OP says his appetite is through the roof, albuterol made me want to vomit. And it didnt do shit for fat loss, compared to Clen. But thats me.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Idk how the OP says his appetite is through the roof, albuterol made me want to vomit. And it didnt do shit for fat loss, compared to Clen. But thats me.

I've been ravenous non-stop for the last two weeks. Switching to ECY for the next two so if I'm still hungry it might just be that I'm fucking hungry all the time. Haha I've def been putting away some groceries lately though... So much for the mega-cut I wanted to attempt. Maybe next time.

Today, the last day of my two weeks, is the first day I haven't felt stimmed outta my mind.

Mouth stays watering, snotting like I'm allergic to life, more bowel movements than normal, and appetite sky-high... Those have been the sides involved thus far. And diet hasn't been dirty, just have consumed a lot of good food.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've been ravenous non-stop for the last two weeks. Switching to ECY for the next two so if I'm still hungry it might just be that I'm fucking hungry all the time. Haha I've def been putting away some groceries lately though... So much for the mega-cut I wanted to attempt. Maybe next time.

Today, the last day of my two weeks, is the first day I haven't felt stimmed outta my mind.

Mouth stays watering, snotting like I'm allergic to life, more bowel movements than normal, and appetite sky-high... Those have been the sides involved thus far. And diet hasn't been dirty, just have consumed a lot of good food.

I think your increased hunger is relative to your program not the albuterol. Just my opinion.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I think your increased hunger is relative to your program not the albuterol. Just my opinion.

That's a hell of a good point. Today is Day 26 of my running Destroy And Flood, Day 14 of Albuterol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Taking any AAS? AAS can increase hunger dramatically. Tren does for me, cant stop fuckin eating on tren.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Taking any AAS? AAS can increase hunger dramatically. Tren does for me, cant stop fuckin eating on tren.

Nope - never tried any either. Not that I have anything against it.
More because the wife doesn't like the idea and I've never ran across anyone who has before, unless it is TRT

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Nope - never tried any either. Not that I have anything against it.
More because the wife doesn't like the idea and I've never ran across anyone who has before, unless it is TRT

MIght just be your routine

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
So is albuterol a go or no go?

I wanna run it one more time to assess a bit better. It was strong shit though boy!

Summer came creeping up rather quick and I work outside so I'm revisiting it this fall.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic