Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Albuterol experience - 1st week

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tha'ts the way it was the first few times I took it, get to high of dose and yea you will hate it, get just enuff and it's good.

I'll keep at it SHINE thanks...

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
This is a good thread i have never taken it and was considering it. I have used clen many times in the past and get a little to jittery and crash hard. Please keep posting expierences.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Today wasn't as bad as far as crashing... And it was 90+ degrees outside while we worked.
With food this time / kept me feeling better. I ate as soon as I felt the surge coming after dosing and I think it allowed me an easier experience.
I'm putting 4mg x2 - morning/noonish btw...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've only done it through a nebulizer and it makes me shake worse then really good clen. MY wife has asthma and has boxes on boxes of the stuff laying around, I should really give it a long try and see how it does, just inhaling through a nebulizer makes me so jittery it is crazy.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I've only done it through a nebulizer and it makes me shake worse then really good clen. MY wife has asthma and has boxes on boxes of the stuff laying around, I should really give it a long try and see how it does, just inhaling through a nebulizer makes me so jittery it is crazy.

How does dosage break down? Is it measured by seconds per inhale = mg count? That shit prob hits hard!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
They are 2.5mg/3ml, takes about 15 - 20 minutes to nebulize all 3ml's.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I bet MW took full advantage of you in your lethargic state......

I tried it for the first time yesterday. Was nauseated the whole day and so lethargic that I couldn't even function. I have a bunch of this crap now. Not sure if I'll try again just to see if it was a fluke.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
With a plunger FD....

Just took a full cap this morning. I'm flying man!!! Got some wicked boogers going on though lol...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Is taking this 30 minutes before eating a dumb move? It's helped downplay the nausea a bit

I actualy do eat somthin small when I take it , same with yohimbine.
Does help the nausea.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hi All,
I didn't like either clen or albuterol, but recently I tried adderall and I like that MUCH better. You have to remind yourself to eat on it though, as it kills your appetite for the first half of the day.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hi All,
I didn't like either clen or albuterol, but recently I tried adderall and I like that MUCH better. You have to remind yourself to eat on it though, as it kills your appetite for the first half of the day.

what dose did you use for the adderall?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic