Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Albuterol experience - 1st week

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
First time user, on my first week used...
Here's a synopsis of my experience this far:

Appetite is through the roof.
It's definitely a stim - has me feeling amped and somewhat anxious, especially first thing in the morning.
Seems it being taken 30 minutes before a meal lessens the coked-out feeling a bit.
Been eating far from a caloric deficit while lifting heavy and weight is staying consistent while vascularity is increasing.
(I am ravenous throughout the day - much more so than while on the ECA stack. Cutting back calories seems like a pipe-dream...)
Very warn-out by about 3-4pm - I'm assuming it's because of dosing being around 530am and 11am.
Haven't made the leap to a third dose except for one day.
This first run wont have another third-dose day... Not enough inventory.
(I work a shovel and pipe wrenches for 10-12 hours a day... So the mid-afternoon fatigue could just be exhaustion from an honest day's work.)
Have a funeral to go to today - appetite isn't what it's been these last couple days.
My only indicator of higher blood pressure is light-headedness when standing up real fast.
Other than that, just a real amped feeling that rises about 15 minutes after dosing.

With this being an experiment for me, only the BF% reading in four weeks will indicate it's efficiency - or my lack of dieting responsibility. Either way, I'm anxious for the results.

A few questions for those well-versed in Albuterol usage...

Is being this abnormally hungry common while dosing?
Will Week 2 be a bit less in the energy department?
Did you still find some fat burning effects with a maintenance or just over-maintenance diet?
Was blood pressure pretty high?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
does it make your nose run? my nose runs constantly on it lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I tried it for the first time yesterday. Was nauseated the whole day and so lethargic that I couldn't even function. I have a bunch of this crap now. Not sure if I'll try again just to see if it was a fluke.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
POB, try taking half a cap , imo 4mg is to damn strong for the first dose. He needs to lower it down to 2.5mg per cap.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I tried it for the first time yesterday. Was nauseated the whole day and so lethargic that I couldn't even function. I have a bunch of this crap now. Not sure if I'll try again just to see if it was a fluke.

You mess with that second dose today? If so, how you feeling? I'm zinging...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
POB, try taking half a cap , imo 4mg is to damn strong for the first dose. He needs to lower it down to 2.5mg per cap.

Is taking this 30 minutes before eating a dumb move? It's helped downplay the nausea a bit

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Ive heard only good things about it, however the clen has always worked for me so imma stick to that. May as well not fix it if its not broken lol

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

hmmm so your telling me 8mg was not a good idea. now it make so much sense

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I did take 1/2 cap. It wasn't too potent I don't think it just didn't seem to agree with me. But I will try again soon

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
when i tried it i felt nothing but yet i do 140 of clen and have little effect. I found that people with low tolerances to fat burners get great results from it with little nervousness. I friend would have the same sides as you and cut the dose to 2 times a day and it helped. This same person was unable to do clen because it would give him anxiety and the hand trimmers.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I did take 1/2 cap. It wasn't too potent I don't think it just didn't seem to agree with me. But I will try again soon

Tha'ts the way it was the first few times I took it, get to high of dose and yea you will hate it, get just enuff and it's good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic