Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

AI's and UA's.

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
I'm subject to random UA's at work and want to know what AI's if any will show in a piss test and what they will come up as. I'm looking at clomid, anastrozole, and Adex mainly. Liquid vs pills any and all info is appreciated

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
They dont check for or detect any ai's, serms or peds for work UAs...you're fine

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
Thanx Popeye, I've been doing research as well but thought I'd ask the place I've trusted for all my info lately.. Just a 4 panel I believe, thx, opioids, amph, and sh** I forgot the other one lol. I'm always trying to gain knowledge on this. Thanks again

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I believe 5 pan is most common. Thc, opiates,amphetamines,cocaine and pcp

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
You might be right about that RR, I'll have to look at my last one which was less than 14 days ago, I'm on a roll with these incidents at work

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
You might be right about that RR, I'll have to look at my last one which was less than 14 days ago, I'm on a roll with these incidents at work

The RR doesn't test for anything like that. At least not the big ones. Short lines who knows. But if you work for any of the big 4 they don't spend time or money with that shit I promise you that. You know better...they are a bunch of morons who walk over a dime to save a penny.

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
I hear that anabolic reality. I know it's a different test just wasn't sure. I have liquid anastrozole liquid chlomiphene and liquid tomaxifen. Research before hand should have been done but I never heard of any of the guys I know that gear up from work ever getting popped, just have to try and disspell the interweband it's mix answers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic