Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

AIFM for post cyle therapy

aceofspades

aceofspades

Jun 10, 2014
I do not see anyone really talking about this AI on the board and I was curious if anyone here has tried it? I have gotten fairly good results with it in the past. If you do not know what it is all about, it is a AI that you put on tropically to your wrists or other spots on your body.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I swear by the stuff..........but I don't know much, Excellent product and great for PCT as well.

aceofspades

aceofspades

Jun 10, 2014
I swear by the stuff..........but I don't know much, Excellent product and great for PCT as well.

I like the product too and it is soo easy to use and the price is not bad. Here is some info about the product:

AI for Men uses ATD, a natural steroidal aromatase inhibitor, that is better suited for men than the most commonly used AI’s like arimidex and letrozole which were designed for women. It provides adrenal and immune supports as well as cortisol suppression through the addition of Dehydroepiandrosterone. This product is designed for men only.

Ingredients:
Base: Propylene glycol, Pure Grain Alcohol, Orange oil, Oleic Acid, Glycerol Actives: ATD (1,4,6 androstatriene-3,17-dione), DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
Directions: Apply 1-3 pumps (200 to 600mcl) twice a day to clean dry skin. 1-2 pumps to reduce moderate to high estrogen and 3 pumps for very high estrogen levels. May be applied to inside of wrists and forearms, top of feet and upper vascular part of thigh/hip. Rub in after applying.
Rotate the sites you apply it to daily.
DETAILED DIRECTIONS AND DISCUSSION
2oz lasts approximately 5-6 weeks.
Warnings: this product is an aromatase inhibitor, it suppresses oestrogen production; It can and will have androgenic side effects as well as the common side effects of oestrogen suppression. It may cause skin rash. If you develop a rash discontinue use and return the product for a refund.

Ace

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Again All I can say is the stuff works.......never got a rash ran it too high once and killed my libido but backed off and ran it lower dose.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I like the product too and it is soo easy to use and the price is not bad. Here is some info about the product:

AI for Men uses ATD, a natural steroidal aromatase inhibitor, that is better suited for men than the most commonly used AI’s like arimidex and letrozole which were designed for women. It provides adrenal and immune supports as well as cortisol suppression through the addition of Dehydroepiandrosterone. This product is designed for men only.

Ingredients:
Base: Propylene glycol, Pure Grain Alcohol, Orange oil, Oleic Acid, Glycerol Actives: ATD (1,4,6 androstatriene-3,17-dione), DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
Directions: Apply 1-3 pumps (200 to 600mcl) twice a day to clean dry skin. 1-2 pumps to reduce moderate to high estrogen and 3 pumps for very high estrogen levels. May be applied to inside of wrists and forearms, top of feet and upper vascular part of thigh/hip. Rub in after applying.
Warnings: this product is an aromatase inhibitor, it suppresses oestrogen production; It can and will have androgenic side effects as well as the common side effects of oestrogen suppression. It may cause skin rash. If you develop a rash discontinue use and return the product for a refund.

Ace

Until this manufacturer performs and publishes studies on dermal absorption and it's effectiveness in reducing E-2 why the heck would ANYONE want to use such a product.

I mean your opting to use something unstudied and willing to risk effective PCT in the process. This in spite of the fact several drugs are on the market with proven efficacy.

Hmm, what you really selling fella?

Regs
jim

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

Ingredients:

Ace

Now that is absolutely hilarious because those TWO compounds are well established ESTROGEN PRECURSORS.
What does that mean? This "drug" depending upon the enzyme acting upon it may be converted to EITHER TT, E-2 or DHT!

It's designed for men because it lowers E-2, Cortisol and aids immunity! Bullshit AI's ONLY diminish E-2 by reducing peripheral aromatase activity. What nonsense!

I suppose the producer has studies that can even remotely support these claims, NO WAY!!

Regs
jim

Last edited:
aceofspades

aceofspades

Jun 10, 2014
I was just asking if anyone on this site has used the stuff. I am no expert on it but I know people who say it really works. I am not selling anything and have no affiliation with the product. Just asking a question.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic