Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

AI use and clarity pls?!

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
Ok I understand why use of AI's and have mine ready to go just haven't needed them. I'm currently on 500mg test-e a week and that's it. Planning to use ai only when gyno arises and for pct. was an ninth on running clomid and nolva tabs but got liquid anastrozole. Liquid chlomiphene citrate and tomaxifen liquid. I was pretty confident with my original plan if clo/nol tabs for symptoms only and pct, now I'm confused again. I'm 28 5'10 and last weighed 270. Not sure body fat but a little chubby and have been lifting for a couple years solid focused in strongman, my question is what would be the proper item for symptoms at what dosage and again for pct? Thx and sorry for so many posts

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A good PCT for that cycle would be 4 weeks long of clomid at 50mg per day and nolva at 40mg per day. Therapy begins two weeks after the last injection.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
What the thought of having to bra shop got ya worried ;)

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
I couldn't get nolva. Instead I got tomaxifen and anastrozole. Thx though

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I couldn't get nolva. Instead I got tomaxifen and anastrozole. Thx though

Tomaxifen is the generic name for nolvadex... Anastrozole is arimidex.

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
Thx pillar, that helps. I've gone and tried looking through all of the pct threads and ended up confused us simple folk get that way easily. My understanding is 50mg nolva for symptoms e3d. I've save a few threads about pct's' so I can figure that out for nolva and clomid. What shall I do with the Adex?

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thx pillar, that helps. I've gone and tried looking through all of the pct threads and ended up confused us simple folk get that way easily. My understanding is 50mg nolva for symptoms e3d. I've save a few threads about pct's' so I can figure that out for nolva and clomid. What shall I do with the Adex?

The adex is for while you are on cycle. If your titties start itching or getting sore or any kind of lumps start the adex right away. 1mg every 3 days works for me. I prefer exemestane (aromasin) over adex though and haven't used it for a long ass time. If you overdo it with the adex your joints will ache terrible. If that happens back of the dose.

Don't start rubbing your nipples all day to check for gyno. That is both disgusting and allegedly can bring on gyno issues. I can't confirm the latter and it may be pure broscience but the disgusting part stands.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Serious PoB he does it in training.

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
Ahh it's all coming together. This is why I love this place, so much knowledge and help with out flaming to bad. Ok Adex 1mg e3d or smaller mg if joints hurt.

R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
It's true, I do!!!! I have to touch nipples the test is making me 18 again lol since RR's are hairier than mine I play with my own jk jk seriously though thx for setting me straight PoB

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic