Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

AI generated movie stills

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
AI technology has come a very far way and seems to be growing at an exponential rate. There are programs out there like Dall-E-2 (https://openai.com/dall-e-2/) that can generate AI images out of general descriptions with the option to refine in any number of ways. AI generated images have won art competitions over their human counterpart contributions begging many to debate the validity of art not produced by people. (https://mymodernmet.com/ai-generated-artwork-win/)

Here are some examples of AI generated movie stills created using prompts of existing content that I thought were worth sharing. Personally, I think these are incredibly aesthetic and would watch a feature length movie in a heart beat. It's impressive that these images were the result of just a few keystrokes and the "imagination" of a computer.

Chrome Lords (1988):

Jodorowsky's Tron:

I am not a robot, I think...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Maybe someday a gym membership will come with a program to see myself *222lbs with 6%BF on a pizza diet.

*special glasses required.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Maybe someday a gym membership will come with a program to see myself *222lbs with 6%BF on a pizza diet.

*special glasses required.

There are some really cool applications for similar augmented reality technology. Phones already do this with their various body altering filters. Mirrors in shopping centers could show your reflection wearing any item in the store without having to use a changing room.
Your barbers mirror showing yourself with different haircuts. Tattoo artists can reflect your body with any combination of ink in any location without having to use stencils.

I've used older AR technology when online shopping to virtually place furniture around my actual house as I'm walking through it to see what it would look like.

GPS built directly into your glasses providing a step by step directional and informational HUD even while walking.

Museums where the exhibits of people and creatures can be brought to life

Walking tours of ancient ruins could be seen they were meant to be seen

AR glasses are already being used by specialty mechanics and engineers to get x-ray and blueprint views of the projects they're working on so they know exactly what to do at every step.

Construction jobs can be laid out in mix reality

I'm getting off on a tangent, I think this stuff can be really neat when used for good purposes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic