Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

After/Before/After photos.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Ouch MW... Could he have a more perfectly tapered waste? Sure, who couldn't but he's got plenty of quality mass on that frame...

The potential is certainly there...if he got those boulder shoulders and sprout a pair of wings he'd definitely be a presence. SAD does have good mass there...perhaps KBD should be his trainer LMAO!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok... I'm just saying that when a guy posts some pics of himself like that on a board, he's kinda putting his ego in a vulnerable position. And as bodybuilders, God knows we all have ego's lol...

Pointing out his shortcomings is a little tough IMO. I think considering his age, and the fact that he hasn't been bodybuilding very long he's doing pretty well.

SAD is working hard, he's smart about his AAS use and he's making great progress. My hat's off to him and everyone else on this Board - including KBD - for the dedication and determination they exhibit in transforming and/or progressing their physiques and knowledge on the subject at hand. :)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Ok... I'm just saying that when a guy posts some pics of himself like that on a board, he's kinda putting his ego in a vulnerable position. And as bodybuilders, God knows we all have ego's lol...

Pointing out his shortcomings is a little tough IMO. I think considering his age, and the fact that he hasn't been bodybuilding very long he's doing pretty well.

SAD is working hard, he's smart about his AAS use and he's making great progress. My hat's off to him and everyone else on this Board - including KBD - for the dedication and determination they exhibit in transforming and/or progressing their physiques and knowledge on the subject at hand. :)

I'm sure he's not doing this thread just to boost his ego..but to get feedback...the after pics look great and he can do even better.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I wasn't even close to implying that he was doing it to boost his ego - simply stating that its a wild opportunity to get your ego knocked... Feedback yeah - but everyone pretty much knows where their weak spots are already.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
LMAO

Surely you are one big mofo SAD...lose some bodyfat, gain mass and get wide and you'll be a real beast!

Wow, lol, interesting. Not worth a response, but here I am responding. Hmmmm.....

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Wow, lol, interesting. Not worth a response, but here I am responding. Hmmmm.....

oh my bad as some of your after pics didn't load for me :X

You surely have put in great work bro

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm sure he's not doing this thread just to boost his ego..but to get feedback...the after pics look great and he can do even better.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I welcome feedback, but that wasn't necessarily my intention for this post. I was showing a progress update. These are not "after pics" as my cycle is not over yet, I just started tren, so I expect to look vastly different in a month when I finish.

Also, I don't compete, I'm already married to the woman of my dreams, and I don't go to the beach or work at a male strip club, so why should I care about a little extra bf?

BTW, it's hard to fuck with my ego, lol. It's one of my curses and blessings that I am overtly confident and content with most everything in my life.

Got any pics for us MW? You know, just so we can provide feedback. :D

no worries not hating on you bro

LOL I got to get some pics up >:)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Looking good bro i see your BF is down from the last time i saw your pics keep up the hard work

Reactions: SAD
Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
You look good SAD, you have good muscularity, decent size and your BF levels are dropping like a girls panties on prom night!! Since you are tall it takes more work to fill out, BUT when you do fill out.....you will be a LEVIATHAN!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks snach (hehe), I have a feeling that to look "filled out", I would have to be heavier than I want to be. Since I don't and never will compete, I have a set weight that I'd like to get to and once I'm there (265 at 8-9%), I'd like to stay around there and just work on symmetry and strength. Of course I dream about being a "LEVIATHAN" sometimes, but I'd like to be able to chase my kids around the yard without huffing and puffing or shoot some hoops with my brother without having to shoot one-handed because my shoulders get in the way of holding the ball with both hands above my head. Thanks again for the input.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic