Latest Member
marijuanacard
What's New?

After/Before/After photos.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm going to do things a little different. I will include photos of myself right at the end of my first cycle, then in a month or so when I've recovered from a hospital stay, I'll include before-2nd-cycle photos, and finally when I am done with my second cycle (a four week recomp) I'll include final photos.

So here's the first set. Bloated, 255lbs, 18-19%bf, 6'2.75"

Attachments

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Wow, apparently I completely fucked up the picture uploading shit. I'll try it again later when I'm not surfing a morphine wave.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I would imagine at your size everyone kinda turns and looks at you when you walk in a room, Get those other pics loaded so everyone can see what we are talking about!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Damnit! This shit is pissing me off. Why couldn't it be as simple as "upload picture from computer" and then "done". I keep shrinking the photos only for the attachment thing to keep telling me it is still too big. Then I try to load it onto a picture sharing site and putting in the url and it just shows the url but no picture and no link. Clearly I'm retarded with this shit. Too bad I don't have as much experience as KBD at whoring my body out to the internet... lol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Wow, I'm not sure if I should be happy that you did that for me or ashamed that I am a 26yr old that has very little computer savvy.
Thanks goldy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Staff Member
Feb 27, 2011
You're a big SOB!... You didn't need to cover that tatt on your shoulder though, we all know about that time you were shitfaced and got I <3 Get Some etched onto your skin...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
You're a big SOB!... You didn't need to cover that tatt on your shoulder though, we all know about that time you were shitfaced and got I <3 Get Some etched onto your skin...
LMAO

Surely you are one big mofo SAD...lose some bodyfat, gain mass and get wide and you'll be a real beast!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Staff Member
Feb 27, 2011
Ouch MW... Could he have a more perfectly tapered waste? Sure, who couldn't but he's got plenty of quality mass on that frame...