Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Affordable HGH for women???

Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker

TID Lady Member
May 1, 2017
Looking into a more natural option to stimulate HGH production without breaking the bank. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I have said it before $ to $ MK677 is pretty excellent. Dosage needs to be monitored and adjusted to avoid overly annoying sides like insane hunger and heavy lethargy. However once its dialed in $ to $ its a great alternative in my experience. Other wise there are some sources in the great wide web that provide pretty ok to good generic HGH. If you go that route I recommend a well reviewed source from a solid board that has some labs to back it up. However I say again you can run MK677 for like $60 or less per Month. Thats simply not possible with GH.

Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker

TID Lady Member
May 1, 2017
I have said it before $ to $ MK677 is pretty excellent. Dosage needs to be monitored and adjusted to avoid overly annoying sides like insane hunger and heavy lethargy. However once its dialed in $ to $ its a great alternative in my experience. Other wise there are some sources in the great wide web that provide pretty ok to good generic HGH. If you go that route I recommend a well reviewed source from a solid board that has some labs to back it up. However I say again you can run MK677 for like $60 or less per Month. Thats simply not possible

Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker

TID Lady Member
May 1, 2017
So you think the MK677 will give me similar results as HGH? The heavy lethargy worries me, but maybe I can cycle it with Anavar?

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
From what I hear, it's comparable to taking test boosters rather than test. In the end, you'll see better results from the real thing. But give it a shot, never know until you try.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Natty GH diminishes with age. Insuring REM / deep sleep is the lowest cost form of GH. Uninterrupted sleep, a great diet and stressing/ shocking your body into releasing hormones through 'just enough' exercise. Remember over-training and marathon style workouts are a PL's and BB's worst enemy.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'm feeling the same as Ebony on this one.
If gh was crazy high like it used to be, it would be one thing, but you can find good quality generic gh at very affordable rates these days. I've never used MK 677 so I'm not putting it down, but some cheap blue tops will lean you out like nobody's business if you eat just moderately clean.

B

Beachbalm

TID Lady Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm feeling the same as Ebony on this one.
If gh was crazy high like it used to be, it would be one thing, but you can find good quality generic gh at very affordable rates these days. I've never used MK 677 so I'm not putting it down, but some cheap blue tops will lean you out like nobody's business if you eat just moderately clean.
So are we allowed to list sources on this forum? If so can you list for MK677?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
idk if the comparison is fair.
MK677 is a pharma drug. Test boosters are not. I'm still amazed they havent come up with a mk677 for test production honestly. The studies on MK show it can cause as much gh to be in your system as 4-6 iu of pharma gh daily. The problem is all the added sides and lack of control on WHEN the pulses happen. However, on the other side of the coin the thinking is once your off you keep producing more then before.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
If you're looking for affordable HGH I know a clinic

I've heard of these type of clinics. My concern being I'm in ny. They often can't remotely take care of me due to ny regulations. Though a phone call never hurts. I've spent hours dicking with spectrum over internet prices lol why not 20 min on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
...duplicate post

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
...duplicate post