What's New?

Advanced Lifters Cycle

• Thread starter The other Snake
  • Start Date
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Something else I have done recently and I know there are a few other older guys on TRT who do it as well with great results. We actually come off the test for 4-6 weeks and just run some HCG to give the body a rest then we do our low dose blast. I took the last week of November and all of December off last year and started a cycle January 1st. For 8 weeks I ran 100 mg of test and 75 mg of parabolin every 3 days. I ran 40 mg of winstrol every day for the first 4 weeks just to get things kickstarted, as parabolin and test cyp always take about 3-4 weeks for me to notice anything. Nothing ever hits like a first cycle, but this was pretty close and I have ran a lot of cycles (estimate around 46 based off 2 a year since I started).

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Screenshot_20220806-091945~2.png

@The other Snake

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My dosing days are long over but my general rule was double the amount of test over deca. I hated eq I used the original Solvay EQ sourced from a vet at our gym one time and it killed my dick for few months which was tough to swallow at 25 years old. My max cycle dose was 800 test blend and 400 deca. Tren acetate from the kits was always dosed at 175 mgs a week max.
Orasl never seemed to make sense since they were so temporary and enhanced side effects. This was long before legit sources of turinabol and anavar were available. Also I never did GH until 35 so that would have really helped mass when cycled in.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
My dosing days are long over but my general rule was double the amount of test over deca. I hated eq I used the original Solvay EQ sourced from a vet at our gym one time and it killed my dick for few months which was tough to swallow at 25 years old. My max cycle dose was 800 test blend and 400 deca. Tren acetate from the kits was always dosed at 175 mgs a week max.
Orasl never seemed to make sense since they were so temporary and enhanced side effects. This was long before legit sources of turinabol and anavar were available. Also I never did GH until 35 so that would have really helped mass when cycled in.
GH woild probably help but I can't lay down the cabbage for it.

Slin is also an option but I just didn't want to go down that road.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022

I'm with you on that one. Some things I believe are for serious competitors only. I'm already tampering with my endocrine system enough as it is.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Something else I have done recently and I know there are a few other older guys on TRT who do it as well with great results. We actually come off the test for 4-6 weeks and just run some HCG to give the body a rest then we do our low dose blast. I took the last week of November and all of December off last year and started a cycle January 1st. For 8 weeks I ran 100 mg of test and 75 mg of parabolin every 3 days. I ran 40 mg of winstrol every day for the first 4 weeks just to get things kickstarted, as parabolin and test cyp always take about 3-4 weeks for me to notice anything. Nothing ever hits like a first cycle, but this was pretty close and I have ran a lot of cycles (estimate around 46 based off 2 a year since I started).

Very interesting, I might have try something like that. What was your HCG dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

If I could go back I would take our the insulin and gh I used. Terrible for glucose metabolism.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Does HCG make anyone else sick? I get flu like symptoms from even 125 ius. I hate it because nothing in my mind ever worked as well as HCG. I used it in my younger days but seems like after 35 it started messing me up. I have tried every brand known to man.
Endo actually prescribed me 1500 ius 3 times a week and had tons of it from the pharm and ended up trading it with my bros.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Does HCG make anyone else sick? I get flu like symptoms from even 125 ius. I hate it because nothing in my mind ever worked as well as HCG. I used it in my younger days but seems like after 35 it started messing me up. I have tried every brand known to man.
Endo actually prescribed me 1500 ius 3 times a week and had tons of it from the pharm and ended up trading it with my bros.
That’s odd regarding hcg. Are you using Chinese or pharmacy grade Hcg? Is the BA water your using brand new?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic