Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dude, don’t read up on so much of this stuff. It’s intent is sometimes misguided. Don’t take this stuff too serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I read up on that method a tad, shad...It was indicating that the version made in a lab wasn't as potent?...Is that right, bro?

The stuff I'm aware of prolongs your life well beyond 100 years. Cost is typically in the thousands. I've never made it and I don't personally know anyone that has. The starting material is pretty hard to come by. That's why this is the drug of the elites. If you knew the starting material you would know why. It was claimed to have all the benefits of adrenochrome without the need to harm kids to get it. You have to take it for years before you see noticeable physical effects. The site that had all this knowledge in detail is gone. Not surprised it was shut down.

Slic.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
The stuff I'm aware of prolongs your life well beyond 100 years. Cost is typically in the thousands. I've never made it and I don't personally know anyone that has. The starting material is pretty hard to come by. That's why this is the drug of the elites. If you knew the starting material you would know why. It was claimed to have all the benefits of adrenochrome without the need to harm kids to get it. You have to take it for years before you see noticeable physical effects. The site that had all this knowledge in detail is gone. Not surprised it was shut down.

Slic.

What’s the starting material?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Epinephrine is adrenaline. Epinephrine is widely available and in use every day in the ER/ICU/OR. That being said I think adrenochrome is “Alex Jones” tin-foil hat type shit.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I bought some off Ebay I will post up results soon, I HOPE it works wonders then I can be an ELITE as well, then I will get a smoker and lay around getting younger and eating smoked snacks day in and day out.............can't wait.
Ohhh yeah it did state that I get my choice of one free portal opening visit or 2 aluminum foil hats I am as of yet undecided.
Any input?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I bought some off Ebay I will post up results soon, I HOPE it works wonders then I can be an ELITE as well, then I will get a smoker and lay around getting younger and eating smoked snacks day in and day out.............can't wait.
Ohhh yeah it did state that I get my choice of one free portal opening visit or 2 aluminum foil hats I am as of yet undecided.
Any input?
Go with the hats, you can use them to wrap your smoked good for the cool down.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Any input?
Trick question, once you’re officially an immortal Elite, you can open portals at will.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, he ended up with 6 heart transplants, last one at age 99 and then lived to be 101...My ongoing research says he used this stuff....From what I can tell, even the wealthiest of all will still succumb to death no matter what they do to stay alive...He was so rich that he had his last heart transplant done at his HOME by private surgeons....My GGF and GGM outlived him and were as poor as dirt, neither had any transplants or major surgeries in their lives...Goes to show, no matter what the agenda of ANYONE is, your ace will die NO MATTER WHAT as some point!....Question is, will u live again when the resurrection occurs?

Currently researching Johnny Depp, he supposedly is knee deep in this stuff and has been for quite awhile...

https://ronaldwederfoort.files.word...ockefeller-born1915-usnazicontinuum-231ab.jpg

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Be careful that you don't become obsessed and invest too much of your valuable time on this brotha.:)
Better to go train it is PROVEN anti aging.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
So, he ended up with 6 heart transplants, last one at age 99 and then lived to be 101...My ongoing research says he used this stuff....From what I can tell, even the wealthiest of all will still succumb to death no matter what they do to stay alive...He was so rich that he had his last heart transplant done at his HOME by private surgeons....My GGF and GGM outlived him and were as poor as dirt, neither had any transplants or major surgeries in their lives...Goes to show, no matter what the agenda of ANYONE is, your ace will die NO MATTER WHAT as some point!....Question is, will u live again when the resurrection occurs?

Currently researching Johnny Depp, he supposedly is knee deep in this stuff and has been for quite awhile...

https://ronaldwederfoort.files.word...ockefeller-born1915-usnazicontinuum-231ab.jpg

Dude, anyone could have told you that. Just watch his movies .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Ok....Finished researching Johnny Depp and adrenochrome...It was a disturbing quest to say the least :confused:....If he and the "other" people who were mentioned as using this stuff and obtaining it the way they supposedly do, then it only adds to what BB said earlier...I knew about child sacrificing via the study of the bible, however, I thought that was an ancient practice by satans' people...Didn't realize it is "supposedly" still being practiced and not to mention, by the most famous/powerful people on the planet!...So, I have had enough!...All I can say is that there is still time for them to turn around and repent, the door is still open (proverbial ark door)...The scriptures mention a time when many sorcerers, magic practicing priest, fortune telling folk, etc burned their books and stopped their worship to satan....The bible does say satan is in control of the world (govs included), so, I'm not surprised to find this info out, just didn't realize it had got this bad if true....Again, I thought it was stopped millennia ago...

I also did scientific (medical) research on it and it does exist!...It actually has medical use....However, I read some papers on pub med that was indicating it could induce schizo as well as cause heart problems if to much was used or misused...I did NOT find any info on it yielding anti-aging properties...May have missed it...Anyway, it was an interesting study project to say the least!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic