Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Do u have the citation, bro?...I would like to see it...

Are u referring to Isiah ch. 14?...
I believe "Lucifer" came in when the monks translated it from Greek to Latin, or was it Latin to English? Whatever. The devils name being Lucifer was because of some monk who got it wrong.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I believe "Lucifer" came in when the monks translated it from Greek to Latin, or was it Latin to English? Whatever. The devils name being Lucifer was because of some monk who got it wrong.

Not famil with the monk story...All I know is, "Lucifer" is NOT satans' name according to the bible...I'll do some research on the monk tho...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
If we are talking about the same thing it has been synthesized in the lab but not in the manner you're probably thinking of. They simply figured out a way to do it that doesn't harm children. I've heard that this ethical elixir has all the benefits of adrenochrome without needing to traumatize kids to extract it. It's a weird fucked up drug if you can call it that. To understand how it was synthesized it requires an understanding of the occult. The properties of this stuff goes well beyond it's reputation. I'm not sure about customers but anyone caught selling this shit will have huge ramifications. The powers that be will destroy your reputation and your life, no joke. The shit is astronomically expensive and no one is taking it to get high. They are taking it to extend their lives. It's not sold under the name of adrenochrome. The name that is used is the name it was called in ancient times. This is all assuming we're talking about the same thing.

Slic.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I want to snort a rail of andrenochrome off a unicorn’s ass.
I had FD give him a call and he said yes...
023a7bb86b759d1092321d0468aca8c8--unicorn-costume-unicorn-outfit.jpg

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If we are talking about the same thing it has been synthesized in the lab but not in the manner you're probably thinking of. They simply figured out a way to do it that doesn't harm children. I've heard that this ethical elixir has all the benefits of adrenochrome without needing to traumatize kids to extract it. It's a weird fucked up drug if you can call it that. To understand how it was synthesized it requires an understanding of the occult. The properties of this stuff goes well beyond it's reputation. I'm not sure about customers but anyone caught selling this shit will have huge ramifications. The powers that be will destroy your reputation and your life, no joke. The shit is astronomically expensive and no one is taking it to get high. They are taking it to extend their lives. It's not sold under the name of adrenochrome. The name that is used is the name it was called in ancient times. This is all assuming we're talking about the same thing.

Slic.

I read up on that method a tad, shad...It was indicating that the version made in a lab wasn't as potent?...Is that right, bro?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic