Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Drink of the elite ,rape ,torture ,traumatize a child than drain their blood and drink it

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Drink of the elite rape torture traumatize a child than drain their blood and drink it

*sigh*...Can it be made (synthesized) in a lab?...Also, does it really work?...I looked at the molecular structure and it is similar to METH...However, it doesn't appear as tho it would be as potent...That is, the METH...

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Supposedly not synthesized yet, but it needs to be I’ve heard that 80,000 kids are harvested and that does not include the ladies who make babies to sell for harvesting

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
It’s used during satanic ritual abuse . It’s extracted from the blood of tortured children . I heard it’s now in powder form and can be injected

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Supposedly not synthesized yet, but it needs to be I’ve heard that 80,000 kids are harvested and that does not include the ladies who make babies to sell for harvesting

I think around 600,000 a year go missing...Really sad if people are doing this for that purpose...I guess satan will have his way until the battle...

Question is, does it really work?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It’s used during satanic ritual abuse . It’s extracted from the blood of tortured children .

BB, if this is so, how are the authorities not putting a stop to it?....How do u know for SURE this is being done?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
BB, if this is so, how are the authorities not putting a stop to it?....How do u know for SURE this is being done?

Which authority do u think can stop the elite from doing what they want. Have I seen anyone injecting this substance no. I only studied satanic ritual abuse for 15 years

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Has she admitted this, bro?...

Moz of these twisted fncks won't admit to any of this, do you think they are naive to do so and be the scourge of society? Nothing is ever in black and white, don't be naive.

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic