Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Adding Masteron while taking AI and SERM

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
I’m thinking about running Masteron E the remainder of my cycle. (Roughly 8 weeks )My current cycle is:
Test cyp 500mgs week
NPP 100 mgs EOD
I’m currently taking 2 mgs Anastrozole a week to manage my estrogen. I was still having issues with my estrogen and some sensitivity to the nipples, so my doctor prescribed me tamoxifen. I currently run that at 20 mgs daily, in conjunction with my anastrozole. I feel like I’m lean enough to actually enjoy the benefits of Masteron. I know some people view it as a mild AI. Will incorporating it at 300 mgs a week crash my estrogen levels based on what I’m currently taking to manage my estrogen?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I’m thinking about running Masteron E the remainder of my cycle. (Roughly 8 weeks )My current cycle is:
Test cyp 500mgs week
NPP 100 mgs EOD
I’m currently taking 2 mgs Anastrozole a week to manage my estrogen. I was still having issues with my estrogen and some sensitivity to the nipples, so my doctor prescribed me tamoxifen. I currently run that at 20 mgs daily, in conjunction with my anastrozole. I feel like I’m lean enough to actually enjoy the benefits of Masteron. I know some people view it as a mild AI. Will incorporating it at 300 mgs a week crash my estrogen levels based on what I’m currently taking to manage my estrogen?
There is one paper Jap J Clin Oncol Dec 1973 Abe et al. where dromostanolone was shown to be very effective against gyno at 50 mg/wk. Is it because Mast or pure DHT is an anti-E2 or the fact that it just doesn't aromatize? Who knows. If I remember they used to use DHT cream for gyno, so is it the DHT/E2 ratio locally and actions through the opposing pathways or something else. Guys on FIN can develop gyno so it may well be the DHT/E2 ratio that is important. My non-medical opinion, cut the TC to 200 mg/wk, add in 100 mg MP 3x/wk and drop the AI and TAM. See what happens. I hate AIs, way too hard to time the half life with that of T esters to properly manage E2, either you're crashing it or failing to suppress the peak E2 post inj. Adding in TAM is adding to the endocrine cluster F. These drugs were meant to crush or block E2 in women with BC (post or pre meno), not micro manage E2 in guys on HRT or a cycle. But that's just my opinion and I may be way off on this. It would be interesting to see what happens though, both from an anabolic muscle perspective and the gyno. We can all speculate but in the end, what happens to you with substance X, Y and Z will be specific to you and if within a reasonable risk profile, the only way to find out is to try it and journal the results being very careful not to change anything else. E2 is not the enemy, guys need it within normal limits for overall health and for muscle growth.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I very rarely have issues with too much estrogen anymore I did in the early days. But I run Mast at almost every cycle now and I actually cruise on a lower dose and I have absolutely no issues. I think Mast would be fine to add to your cycle.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I agree with W6. After using AI's for nearly 20'ish years (give or take some years), my advice would be to cut down what is creating the problem, rather than use AI's at high dosages to combat it, or at all. You are using a small dosage compared to most users, and you are still having issues. I'd find out what compounds are causing the most issues with your estro/estradiol levels, and signs of nipple sensitivity, and not use them at all. If it's testosterone that is the issue, then keep it at lower levels as W6 suggested. Things can get a little dicey when combining test with a progestin, for some users. It is usually dose-dependent, but seeing your doses, you are getting the short end of the stick with these issues. I'd cut back the test a little, and drop the NPP to 100mg m/w/f, then add in the Mast.

If that doesn't help, try dropping out the NPP, and just run test/Mast for a while to see if that helps. I'm giving this advice on the basis that no labs are being ran by you to see where your markers are at, so we are just sort of guessing in the wind here.

Since you are so sensitive, i'd recommend to not letting your body fat get too high throughout the year....i'd say no more than 12-15% at worse.

If one were to use high doses of terst/dbol etc, etc...then an AI is going to be inevitable, but you are not at that level with dosages.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
My spring/summer cycle is normally 300 test 200 mast no ai.It always seemed to work for me.With no gyno problems.I have had gyno surgery on one side.So I am gyno sensitive.This yr 300 test 25 mg aromacin once a week.No problem.I have used too much letro in the past and it made every joint in my body hurt mostly my hands.Back when I had gyno tamoxifen flat out aggravated it.Not sure why.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic