Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Added deca to my trt…

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Kickstarted this week, on Monday, at 200mg deca added to my 75-100mg test cyp.

Continuing at 50mg/3x/week for a while, added to my test cyp

100% looking for joint relief. Anything else is a bonus.

May be in my head but I swear my shoulders already feel better…

Adding growth at 2iu/night as soon as I get some in hand.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Looks good, yeah Deca’s joint relief property starts working quickly. Much faster than muscle building which can take about 3 weeks before results start compounding.

Smart idea adding GH, that will help speed up healing too. Good quality of life doses brother.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I added 150wk of deca about 9 months ago to trt and I dont think I'll drop it. My knees/shoulder have had noticeable reduction in arthritis pain levels. Hope you have similar results

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Maybe I need to up the dose. I am doing 100mg/wk sub q and am getting little relieve in the joint pain. Osteoarthritis in the left knee.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Maybe I need to up the dose. I am doing 100mg/wk sub q and am getting little relieve in the joint pain. Osteoarthritis in the left knee.

I’m bone on bone in both knees with more arthritis and crepitus and bone spurs than should be possible at my age, and I have NOT noticed that they feel better yet. My shoulders, however, feel much better already. Couldn’t be anything but from the deca because my training has only increased on the arm wrestling table, without pulling back from the gym, and yet they still feel noticeably better.

Not sure if dose dependent or if certain types of pain just won’t be affected as much as others?

S

sully169

Oct 12, 2010
I am waiting to see my endocrinologist the 2nd week of August and then will start my blast after that. Currently running 100mg of Test Cyp weekly & 3 ius of GH daily.
After my appt my plan is 300mg of Test enanthate & 150 of Deca weekly with 3 ius of Gh daily for 12 weeks.
I also have 2 bottle of both GW 501516 & Mk 677, 2 month supply. I have no experience with SARMs but have done some research and read up on them. Can't decide if i should use them during this blast or doing them on their own after this blast and time off. Any thoughts?
Currently 225lb 5' 11" and looking to lean out a little more or just recomp.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I’m bone on bone in both knees with more arthritis and crepitus and bone spurs than should be possible at my age, and I have NOT noticed that they feel better yet. My shoulders, however, feel much better already. Couldn’t be anything but from the deca because my training has only increased on the arm wrestling table, without pulling back from the gym, and yet they still feel noticeably better.

Not sure if dose dependent or if certain types of pain just won’t be affected as much as others?

UN-scientific types like me might guess your knee symptoms could be called "Bone," whereas your shoulder symptoms might have been "Tendon, or Ligament." If (IF) I knew wtf I was talking about I might then conclude that any Deca joint benefits we often see discussed apply to soft tissue more than to bone issues.

Since I don't know wtf I'm talking about, I'll throw that out there for those with the education or personal experience to ponder ......

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Makes some sense to me as well.

@sully169 I would personally hold off on the sarms until you don’t have gh and aren’t blasting. Just my opinion.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
This thread has me intrigued. I'm considering adding Deca to my Test Cyp trt now, too. I don't have joint pain but I do have stiffness, and I am an old fucker.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Subbing in to see how this goes for you. Been thinking about adding some deca to my trt for awhile now.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I take TC 100 mg/5 d, 500 IU hCG every 6 - 7 days and have added ND 20 - 40 mg/5 days (all legit prescribed). Its been about 3 mo and I can sleep on my side without my trashed shoulders preventing it, and biceps tendonitis is much better. Even that low a dose at least in me, makes a difference. I would be hesitant to add more than 100 mg/wk for HRT (long term),I know the authors and contributors of the MD article on ND for HRT and the literature. There is enough out there to give me pause about anything higher for life relative to cardiac function. I've also added either and ACEi or ARB to my daily meds. No sides and it keeps my BP in the 120's/70's. I would recommend to anyone older to add and ARB or ACEi to reduce ANGII. I've seen enough of the lit to be convinced that even HRT dosing can elevate ANGII in older guys and nothing good comes from it even in the absence of elevated BP. I also think, if you don't see a benefit from adding 100 mg/wk for the joints, it probably isn't going to help regardless. Plus the ACEi or ARB helps to keep Hb/hct down. Just my two cents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic