Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Acne control

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Looking for interest in a thread showcasing items, OTC or RX that have helped cure or tame Acne. Co suffering the community, it's a common side effect, if not already problematic for many. I have been plagued with head, face, and body acne both naturally since the 90's and aggravatedly more so with previous cycles and now TRT. I feel I have tried almost everything and would like to provide a central point for opinions, product recommendation, reviews, etc.

Let me know what you guys think about the thread idea, and feel free to add to. If it seems appreciated, I'll start this week with some recommendations

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Luckily was never that bad besides shoulders and ingrown hairs from sweating so bad.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Dairy, wheat, soy and certain fats (fats like soybean oil) can cause acne. Cut them all and see what happens. Covering up and sweating in the gym adds to the problem. Hot showers and aggressive scrubbing also affects me.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
if I start getting bacne on trt I take 12.5mg aromasin. The next day it's gone...

C

Captain Grumpo

Feb 8, 2019
How bad of acne we talking bro. I struggled with it for a long time and the only thing that worked for me was going to the dermatologist and getting on a high dose of pharm grade accutane.

I have monthly blood test and am handling it very well. Minimal sides and great results compared to the horror stories you’ll see online when you research it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Luckily, I never really had bad face acne, but I had a lot of body acne!! One of the things I did was take baths and adding a little chlorine to them especially after a workout and that worked extremely well for me.

Now that I'm 50 I don't get acne, but once in a while I'll get one......just one HUGE pimple that I never know where it's going to be (end of nose, back, cheek) I just know my wife is always up to popping it!!

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Accutane worked great for me in the past. Keep chapstick with ya and gallons of water

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Low dose accutane for 4-6 months really low and you will never have another breakout in your life.
All the other bullshit is a waste if time and your skin......antibiotics, zit creams, tanning, blah blah,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic