Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Accident recovery, a long road

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Greets all. I haven't posted for a looong time.
It's been nearly 3 years since my accident, the one that broke my neck, blew out a disk in my T3 and tore both rotator cuffs. It's been a tough gig for me. I've always been ultra independent and considered myself to be rather "mighty" even though I was in my late 50s. I was laid up for about two years trying to get healed up and nearly another year moping around feeling sorry for myself.
I've been on TRT for about 6 years and I'm convinced that's why I didn't loose a lot of size but I lost a lot of strength.
I've started swimming 2-4 time a week and been doing that for about three months. I'm now "power stroking" my sessions to maximize strengthening my shoulders and upper body. It's doing wonders along with test and HGH. I'm itching to get back into the gym and start pressing some weight. I want to exceed where I was previously in strength and build. I'm 60 now and I find it's hard as F*** to rebuild. I'm now officially medically retired but I'm gonna enjoy my life despite the disabilities if it kills me.
I'd love to hear any recovery stories and how you went about succeeding.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
keep on keeping on, that's the secret!

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Had back surgery around the beginning of this year. Feeling much better. Two more months and I'm cleared to start lifting medium to heavier weight. I'm counting down the days.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Greetz all. Another year past and I'm still pushing for recovery. In 2017 I took up swimming and it did wonders in giving me back some strength and better overall health. I added in working out at the collage where I was swimming in their fixed weight gym. I alternated days between swimming and gym. Wow, it was painful for a while! This year I've gone straight gym workouts. I try to go 3 days a week. I'm pleased with my results.
I wanted to mention that I've stopped TRT for a test period. I've started using YK-11 stacked with GW501516 and after about 4 weeks now I feel no adverse effects from low T and I'm thrilled with all the other results!

I've been using SARMS for almost a year and I can't say I've seen any benefit. After researching as much as I could on YK11 I decided it was worth the risk to try it. WOW! I believe it is just short of a miracle drug. (For me) When I first starting the YK11 I took only one 5mg tablet a day and I was worried when my urine turned to look like strong tea. I continued for about a week and stopped for 3 days and my urine cleared up. Now, I had darker than normal and stinky urine before I tried this but the color change scared me. I thought I was severely taxing my kidneys or liver or something. Well, after 3 days when my urine cleared, I noticed it was more clear than before and there was no odor. Hmmm. So, I started using the 5mg of YK11 stacked with 15mg of GW501516 and my urine stayed clear. Today, almost three weeks later, I'm dosing 10mg YK11 and 22.5mg of GW501516 and my urine looks like it did years ago. Did the YK11 cleanse my system? I dunno, but I do know that even with a 800-1000 calorie a day diet I was still gaining weight even with the heavy workouts. Since starting YK11 I've been slowly loosing weight and I can see a noticeable increase in vascularity, muscle size and definition. There have been other health improvements that I can only attribute to the YK11/GW combination. I honestly think it has made me healthier.

I still have poor fine motor control and numbness in my hands, feet and other places on my body and always will, but hard work and persistence is paying off. I'm forced into retirement but at least I'm going to be able to enjoy it, despite the limitations imposed on me by the injuries.

I plan to get labs done soon. I'm anxious to see the results. Oh yea, I forgot to mention, since starting YK11 my blood pressure has dropped from around 130/80 and pulse 80bpm to around 105/69 and pulse 65bpm. For a 61 year old, that pretty exciting. I know there is only bro science behind human trials of YK11 but so far my results are remarkable. Oh yea, another thing, sleep apnea. I was on oxygen at night because of low O2 levels. I'd wake up with hangover headaches nearly every morning. I've gone about 3 weeks without oxygen without a single headache. YK11? Must be.

I just wanted to share this with the group.

Stay swole y'all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic