Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Absolutely Amazing Quad development

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
I think it may be a dude. Look at the face and the huge meat beaters. either way bad ass wheels.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Her boobs look ridiculous..........just my opinion on that one ha ha
Helium balloons or water bombs about to explode. She's slowly turning into a man though, her face is starting to get that 'different' look to it.

WW, you made me laugh too haha.

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
In the first round of photos her breasts don't look appealing because nearly all of the fat which normally surrounds her implants is gone.

7xqtSou.jpg

85svXxC.jpg

FgJgpFP.jpg

BOaoQ2S.jpg

y4PSnnw.jpg

7KXWXOP.jpg

39umKW4.jpg

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Solid dudes.the hormones are strong in thee

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I agree with ms whetback. Those boobs look like they're about to explode! Bet they hurt like hell.

oh my, not so attractive without those glasses! And sorry but that's a mans body with fake boobs...LOL

hahahahahhahahahaha...if you are turned on by that..............maybe not so straight...just sayin ;) :)

LMAO Let the HATERS hate:rockon:

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I agree with ms whetback. Those boobs look like they're about to explode! Bet they hurt like hell.

oh my, not so attractive without those glasses! And sorry but that's a mans body with fake boobs...LOL

hahahahahhahahahaha...if you are turned on by that..............maybe not so straight...just sayin ;) :)

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha...it's far from hate, its the facts baby :D Most people don't like the truth...but it has to be told...LOL

I concur but in THIS thread you do seem to be the minority.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
what can I say, I speak my mind ;)

I am sorry did you say something????................I was looking at some breasts in an AVI and seem to have lost my concentration.:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic