I’ll get cramps so bad I drop to the ground like
Someone just punched me in my stomach in the middle of the gym

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I believe your wrong in that . It’s a muscle just like anything else it needs
Direct work too
One big difference is that with squats and deads, massive amounts of weight are being moved. With abs it’s mainly body weight exercises. I see it working both ways. I’m doing them 3x a week right now and like the results. But I see your results and nice job. Abs are made mostly in the kitchen anyway. Right now I’ve put on 18 pounds since August and just trying to keep the core in reasonable shape while I bulk.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I always wanted to be 220 225 with the same bf% I just couldn’t ever get there even with aas

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Anybody do abs every workout? I have been lately. Usually 4-5 sets of hanging leg raises.

What are your thoughts on ab muscles needing rest days too?

IIRC Zane used to do a million sit-ups every day.
They do need rest days but they recover way faster and on aas I don’t get the natty sore . I almost feel good when I’m sore instead of pain

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Guys that weigh 250 and have my abs we are not the same animal. I don’t compare to them

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
3 times a week. Monday, Thursday, Saturday.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When I am stretching (which you will do when you wisen up and are old) I throw in some good crunches, I do hanging leg raises every few days til I cramp up:D
Abs are flexed and used constantly when training, when I am leaner they look better, when I am FAT they are not as sexy.
Do em at least 3x a week mostly to keep everything moving and flexible as possible.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
ab pic time.

whoever saying they got the best workout for abs throw up a pic let’s take a look and we can all compare?
I don't have the best ab workout, I just have the best ab workout for me. As for what I do, 3 sets of 4 reps once a week. This was last year over summer. Currently I look like a pile of smashed dog shit with my winter fluff.

bT3VyoC.jpg

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I warn u guys it’s gonna be bad lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic