Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

AB Workouts...

C

cmonan

Sep 24, 2010
I know this seems like a topic that is beaten to death on forums, but I'm just curious to see what some of your workouts and routines look like.

Captains Chair Knee Raises, Crunches (legs on bench), Oblique Cable Twists (Wood choppers), Roman Chair Sit Ups, Decline Sit Ups, Swiss Ball Crunches, Vacuums, Plank, and Oblique Crunches are some of my favorites.

I try to use 1 upper ab and 1 lower ab per workout. Usually about 3-4x25 (I do Vacuums in between sets)
I also like finishing with Planks and a set of crunches to Failure.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Well.. if it's a 6 pack you are after then you can never work abs again.. Everyone has a 6 pack.. just a matter of how much bf is covering it.. lean=abs.. If you want core strength compound movements are the best IMO.. i also occasionally do declines holding a plate. Weighted/compounds will help your core strength as well as (typically) thicken the ab muscle for a "deeper" looking 6 pack..

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I treat my abs like any other muscle. I pick a core lift with which I use heavy weight and then augment that central lift with auxillary excersises. Then when I cut, my abs have good thickness rather than being just flat squares. My 2c
MAYO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic