Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

AAS/Slin/GH... +T3

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I didn't know anyone still posted anything from Anthony Roberts.

He was chased out of just about everywhere back then. I wish I could remember some of the stories. I was a mod at Meso back when that article came out in 06'. Before Meso was a shit hole.

I guess as years go on, people forget and new people have no idea.

I'm not saying it's not true, I'll do some checking around but the guys with real time in and experience won't even acknowledge anything from him.

I will keep an open mind though. A lot of his stuff was ripped off and not his. I ran him out of Meso a couple times myself.

I would rather know what's best to get the best results but for him to say it's a waste of time is nonsense.

If you get a chance, check out basskilleronline for some real world experience.

Good results from the t3.

H

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Whew, I'm running my own searches so I don't have to involve the AR article. Lots of shit out there on t4 and hgh. Even seeing a mix of t3 and 4.

Gonna take a break for tonight but will get back on it tomorrow.

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Still on it.

Waiting on some replies.

It seems in theory, t4 is what will work but in experience, t3 is the shizz.

Not coming across personal t4 experiences from experienced, seasoned guys but not a lot of search time yet.

Thinking about running both but each a little lower.

Still gathering info.

Thanks GS, I like this type of searching and digging around.

H

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Still on it.

Waiting on some replies.

It seems in theory, t4 is what will work but in experience, t3 is the shizz.

Not coming across personal t4 experiences from experienced, seasoned guys but not a lot of search time yet.

Thinking about running both but each a little lower.

Still gathering info.

Thanks GS, I like this type of searching and digging around.

H

I like that you like it. Keep me posted so I may learn from your time spent.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well, it's looking like t4 for the win.

A ran across a lot of info. The old timers around the boards swear by the t3. I did many searches and ran across some fellas across the pond with very good incite and plenty of experience. You can tell when folks have a good handle on different subjects.

I ran across one fella that even brought up A Roberts article and said he wouldn't normally hear anything the guy has to say but the article was correct. T3 will do the job but it seems t4 will do it more effectively. I found lots of good info out there.

I did run across a post that threw me though. A fella quoted Datbtrue-

You don't need it for either GH or the GH releasers.

"GH increases circulating concentrations of T3 while decreasing those of T4. ...GH is not influencing the secretion of T3 and T4 but rather influencing peripheral 5- and/or 5' -monodeiodinase activity and the metabolism of the thyroid hormones and hence the conversion of T4 to T3 (the active form of the hormone)." - Growth Hormone, Stephen Harvey, CRC 1995, p.424
"Growth hormone treatment reduces T4 secretion and affects the peripheral metabolism of thyroid hormones resulting in an increase of T3..." - The effect of growth hormone on the plasma levels of T4, free-T4, T3, reverse T3 and TBG in hypopituitary patients, G. Gács, Acta Endocrinologica, Vol 96, Issue 4, 475-479
Keep in mind that most studies focus on people with under-performing thyroids so physiological supplementation has the effect of restoring GH release, while pharmacological doses do not illicit supranormal GH concentrations.

T3 may inhibit GHRH-induced GH release at the pituitary (multiple mechanisms) while T4 shouldn't have an inhibitory effect (i.e. it doesn't effect somatostatin).

So my opinion is that a normal person does not need thyroid supplementation w/ GH or GH releasers. That T3 supplementation may do more harm then good. If you feel the need to supplement with a thyroid hormone T4 would seem to provide more benefit.

Datbetrue is a pretty smart fella. I put this out and didn't get a response at all or any real incite into it.

I'm gonna go with the t4 on this one but it seems for cutting, t3 and t4 would be best.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic