schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Just read that. he is lucky they don't have a death penalty in Mass

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
One of the guns found at his house were traced back to a 2012 unsolved double homicide in boston... just keeps getting worse for him. Im sure more shit is going to keep popping up

Do you have a link on that? I couldn't see that anywhere in the stories I've read. That would be mind-blowing.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Do you have a link on that? I couldn't see that anywhere in the stories I've read. That would be mind-blowing.

It was somewhere on Yahoo today so it must be true ;)

I can't find the story now.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah roger that.. i also heard hes connected to a double homicide..gun was found in his home that was used on it... fkn brilliant

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yeah roger that.. i also heard hes connected to a double homicide..gun was found in his home that was used on it... fkn brilliant

The van/SUV that was under suspicion regarding the double homicide was registered to none other than Hernandez himself. This dude is one piece of shit

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
The van/SUV that was under suspicion regarding the double homicide was registered to none other than Hernandez himself. This dude is one piece of shit
Wow. This dude is going to make us forget about O.J.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Never heard of him, who is this chump?

Sounds like something Craig Titus would have been into.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
How about in front of the court house a bunch of fans were out there and they can be heard chanting that he's innocent..

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
This has to be the worlds dumbest person and criminal. Who goes and does any illicit activity with vehicles registered in their names, who would actually pop someone and bring the gun back home. Why would someone in his position want to be a punk ass gang banger/thug whatever. There are some real chromosome problems at work here, thankfully he has only procreated once.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic