Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

AA Steroids Effectiveness Chart

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I think it's time for a new chart, so who here can say they have done everything to accurately compare because whoever made this chart took some guesses.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Rofl at Halotestin being 4.5 on strength... Lol halo shits on drol strength wise.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I'm on my first cycle ever of anavar 100 mg Ed. Cycle is 12 weeks. Im almost done and I'm trying to decide my second cycle in a few months and wanted to take Get Some's advice from his "First Cycle All You Need To Know" thread. It is the 500 mg test E and the dbol. My question after looking at this chart is about losing gains. I see the anavar is good at retaining gains since its rated a 9 but the dbol and test e are low at keeping them when I cycle off. I've been very happy with the gains I've made on anavar even though I didn't expect so much but now I'm kind of thinking I should stick with the anavar on a second cycle with test. After seeing this chart and knowing I'll lose so much of what I gain on Dbol and test E its discouraging. Any comments on this would be much appreciated.

The reason you lose more of your gains with dBol and test e is the large amount of water gained during the cycle.. but the water is beneficial - it improves glycogen storage in the muscles, so you get good strength gains on cycle, which will help you in progressing towards permanent growth..

Best advice is combine some good slow gainers with some fast water gainers.. that's why some of the older cycles are still the best eg dBol, test & anavar or test and eq
you get the best of both worlds...

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
The reason you lose more of your gains with dBol and test e is the large amount of water gained during the cycle.. but the water is beneficial - it improves glycogen storage in the muscles, so you get good strength gains on cycle, which will help you in progressing towards permanent growth..

Best advice is combine some good slow gainers with some fast water gainers.. that's why some of the older cycles are still the best eg dBol, test & anavar or test and eq
you get the best of both worlds...

Yeah makes sense. I'm 4 weeks into the test and dbol cycle right now and I'm loving it. Thank you

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
would GH be good for a chick to lose weight? I see that it is also rated for mass and gains, go figure. never used it myself. she is eating healthy and does an hour to two hours of cardio a day for about 4-5 days a week. but she still has fat she seems to not be able to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brycef69

Dec 8, 2013
Two to three hours of cardio a day is not the way to lose fat. She should be doing intervals or HIIT for 20 -30 minutes per day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic