Kiddorism
What's New?

AA Steroids Effectiveness Chart

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My bad...I meant GH is the shit..Ran it for over a year and love it, i quit to gain weight during the winter and will be starting it back up soon.

LMAO, was wondering why you were so hostile, LOL. Was going to recommend that you reduce your tren dosage. BTW, how do you dose your GH?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
At just 2IU per day you should see SIGNIFICANT fat loss results after 6 months or so. I actually think it works better for fat loss at less than 4IU per day and benefits people looking for Hyperplasia at 6IU per day and above (may be even higher to achieve)

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
LMAO, was wondering why you were so hostile, LOL. Was going to recommend that you reduce your tren dosage. BTW, how do you dose your GH?

I started off at 3ius 7 days a week injected in the morning then ramped up to 4-6 ius a day. I lost a'lot of that stubborn belly fat and love handles and it hasn't come back either. I had to quit to bulk up, i couldint gain any real weight, although i think i put on a few pound of muscle thats permanent . Im going to try the pulse method injecting eod or something like that, im going to do some more research on that.

I think GH and tren are the ultimate combo.....

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I started off at 3ius 7 days a week injected in the morning then ramped up to 4-6 ius a day. I lost a'lot of that stubborn belly fat and love handles and it hasn't come back either. I had to quit to bulk up, i couldint gain any real weight, although i think i put on a few pound of muscle thats permanent . Im going to try the pulse method injecting eod or something like that, im going to do some more research on that.

I think GH and tren are the ultimate combo.....

Do some research on the combo of GRF (1-29), GHRP-2, and GH. I've read enough to know that this combo should create a very good "pulse" with sustained benefits, but no GH Bleed like CJC-1295. You have to inject more frequently, but you can do it 5 days a week and take the weekend off. I think it works best that way.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Am presently running GH at 1.5IU/day. I may up it to 2-3IU/day and see if I notice anything different. Have presently been running the GH every day for about 2-3 months. I don't notice any sides... I'm running the rips. A few years ago I run the hyg at the same dose and felt some sides.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
^^^^^Your fingers dont get numb? That was my biggest side effect, especially while driving.

S

Samue

Apr 29, 2011
I don't know how much I agree with D bol being a 9 for strength gains....
Test E was actually better for that IMO

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
Interesting that it shows no fat burning for Fina. I'm shredded to my eyeballs from my last Tren cycle and nothing except Winny has ever come close in my experience.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
I'm on my first cycle ever of anavar 100 mg Ed. Cycle is 12 weeks. Im almost done and I'm trying to decide my second cycle in a few months and wanted to take Get Some's advice from his "First Cycle All You Need To Know" thread. It is the 500 mg test E and the dbol. My question after looking at this chart is about losing gains. I see the anavar is good at retaining gains since its rated a 9 but the dbol and test e are low at keeping them when I cycle off. I've been very happy with the gains I've made on anavar even though I didn't expect so much but now I'm kind of thinking I should stick with the anavar on a second cycle with test. After seeing this chart and knowing I'll lose so much of what I gain on Dbol and test E its discouraging. Any comments on this would be much appreciated.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic