Latest Member
Funny_Asian_Man
What's New?

AA Steroids Effectiveness Chart

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This is certainly not the gold standard...but a will give you a good general idea of each steroid and it's effectiveness.

AA Steroid Effectiveness Chart

2a7bd4g.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Re: AAS Effectiveness Chart

now... convert it to a downloadable spread sheet...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Re: AAS Effectiveness Chart

I have it in spreadsheet format but couldn't upload it for some reason, it told me invalid file type, guess cause its a excel file.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I could quibble with quite a few entries there, but it's helpful when considering compounds nonetheless.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
They have that listed as a 2 for fat burning, not very high but its the ultimate fat burner. GH is shit..

GH is shit??? really? Does anyone else agree with this??? Although I will undoubtedly agree with you that finaplix/parabolan(tren) should be rated much higher as fat burners.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
GH is shit??? really? Does anyone else agree with this??? Although I will undoubtedly agree with you that finaplix/parabolan(tren) should be rated much higher as fat burners.

At my low dose, it doesn't do much (1.5 IU/day), however, I've never run it at 4-10 IU/day so I can't speak to that.
How does test e and test c get rated differently? I don't understand that....

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011

My bad...I meant GH is the shit..Ran it for over a year and love it, i quit to gain weight during the winter and will be starting it back up soon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic