Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

A-Rod admitted steroid use in exchange for immunity: Miami Herald

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
He also paid his cousin a million or so to not say anything and buy him a house.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
OK, now I get it.

FLEX, I don't care if you "get it," you started one of my anti-gummint rants, dammit . . . . < (lol)

OK; I get the media angle for the headlines and $$$ but it seems like a huge waste of government resources for zero return.

The return does not have to be to the gummint in general, and certainly not to the well being of the general population, it is designed to be to the Politician, that simple.

Let's say I am a DEA,FDA,USDA or whatever SAC or head honcho. I do my job everyday, or make sure my agents do their job busting intercity dealers and junkies. Does the average white bread 66 year old voter give two shits? Nope.
now when I make huge splashy headlines by outing a sports hero who will face no criminal sanctions but ride the news wheel for weeks. The same joe or Jane says, Wow! Monsoons really making a difference in the war on drugs, right. Plus it distracts joe and jane voter from the other crap that my bosses are F'ing up in Washington.

THIS explains how America works in a nutshell. The starting point is certainly not always PED's, but the general idea is that politicians, LE and the media are all in some tacit alliance with each other, seizing whatever the flavor of the month "Issue" is to promote their own interests. There were probably never any summit meetings among The Three that first launched this approach, it just kinda evolved as opportunists from all Three saw how to milk it. I suspect this may be true in other nations too.

"Hope this helps" :(

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's going to be interesting if he sucks when he comes back.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
What was reported here on 590 (only flexjs will know what I mean there) was he spent 12 k per month for the "fake doc" to give him injects into his stomach ( which I expect to be the gh) and give him oral testosterone.....now the gh may be one thing...but oral testosterone? Why the **** would anyone be using andriol? And if so....Christ...that can't be performance enhancing. Then again I suppose a rod has proved that he can't be trusted and is probably trying to down play his useage.....I mean needles are always looked upon as dirty.

regardless and just in case.....

message to all mlb players....come pay newf 12k per month and he will set you up far better than that guy did for a rod.....assuming the report is true.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
let me ask you guys this, wasn't the late 90's through the mid 2000's an exciting time to watch baseball?
fooking Jose Canseco screwed that all up.. He's the rat bastard that fooked all his team mates because he was no longer a player and needed to be in the spotlight once again. He's a POS in my book.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
let me ask you guys this, wasn't the late 90's through the mid 2000's an exciting time to watch baseball?
fooking Jose Canseco screwed that all up.. He's the rat bastard that fooked all his team mates because he was no longer a player and needed to be in the spotlight once again. He's a POS in my book.

Exactly bro.... Fkers were juicing in MLB for decades and no one gave a shit. Who knows how many of them are in the HOF. Canseco sells everyone out and the rest is history.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
you nailed is Bass!

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Glad he shot his finger off last week lol.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
What was reported here on 590 (only flexjs will know what I mean there) was he spent 12 k per month for the "fake doc" to give him injects into his stomach ( which I expect to be the gh) and give him oral testosterone.....now the gh may be one thing...but oral testosterone? Why the **** would anyone be using andriol? And if so....Christ...that can't be performance enhancing. Then again I suppose a rod has proved that he can't be trusted and is probably trying to down play his useage.....I mean needles are always looked upon as dirty.

regardless and just in case.....

message to all mlb players....come pay newf 12k per month and he will set you up far better than that guy did for a rod.....assuming the report is true.

He was taking the "test gummies" because they said he could take one before his games and piss clean after the game if he was tested. They might have had a similar, but milder effect like taking TNE pre-workout.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
headley will be the 3rd baseman. He will be lucky to be the DH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic