Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A road map for the beginner.

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
That was actually quite informative and motivational. I loved how he spoon-fed even from the basics.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That was ONE of his classics.
Hard to believe it’s been 8 years since he passed on. He was a good friend to me. He’s missed.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Discovered AJ late.

Inexplecibably wound up on AJ's last Board, where HisAngriness seemed to be the head Mod. Due to my un-earned, IMO, vouch from Big_Paul_Ski, whom I'd known from TSC.

Lol, I remember Wheyrage asking later why (!!!) I got approved b4 him. :D

AJ left a finance, HA shepherded her into the community for a while on Whey's board, which he preferred despite (lol) RR's undying salute to him in her sig here.

I miss, AJ, HA, and the livelier version of Whey (lmao), AND his SOI ... but Time happens.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Discovered AJ late.

Inexplecibably wound up on AJ's last Board, where HisAngriness seemed to be the head Mod. Due to my un-earned, IMO, vouch from Big_Paul_Ski, whom I'd known from TSC.

Lol, I remember Wheyrage asking later why (!!!) I got approved b4 him. :D

AJ left a finance, HA shepherded her into the community for a while on Whey's board, which he preferred despite (lol) RR's undying salute to him in her sig here.

I miss, AJ, HA, and the livelier version of Whey (lmao), AND his SOI ... but Time happens.
Damn, those were the days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic