Latest Member
whitebrofro
What's New?

A road map for the beginner.

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The guy who wrote this has since passed and was a good friend we spent a lotta time on the damned phone and he was a good guy.
Some hated him but they did not know him at all off the boards , he proved himself to be a solid man.
Great advice here.
Never knew AJ anywhere near like Littleguy, but always knew OF him. The word "Icon" comes to mind, also words like real, helpful, passionate . . . . the list goes on. SO immersed in this lifestyle that he wasn't immersed in himself. Guess I've missed this thread for a few yrs, always good to see AJ reappear on the boards.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I think so often a noob asks a real basic question and we rag there ass with stuff like use the search or read the stickies, or there questions are so basic that they can even big ignored.
This is just an outline, it can help anyone get there bearings on a forum and give them some clue as to how to do this somewhat properly. The journey has to start somewhere and its a shitload harder stumbling around with no direction.
At least this way they have a point A and gets them somewhat up to speed on some basics.
I really miss AJ

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
NICE POST

PLENTY OF INTERESTING INFORMATION FOR THE DISCERNING
BODY BUILDER !!!!