Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

A question from my wife for you ladies

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Jayne is way more qualified to speak on this; hell I can't figure out the parts I have. From what you said, there's something physically going awry. That has, and understandably so manifested itself into her psychology. Fix the physical and the rest will follow.

This may not be the problem but I will say that there's a lot of sexual issues that stem from stress. If she could put her finger on that and it's the only issue, the problem would be a quick fix. The problem is putting a finger on it. I have 27 years into my marriage with 2 years served and I can say I have seen a lot. You can tell here all the right things a good husband can say and do all the right things but trust me, it won't help much. The important part is that once she is through this, she knows you were understanding and stood by her.

I hope she finds her reboot button brother.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Not sure why I was ignoring your postsw @MorganKane .
I must have hit key by mistake.
My bad

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The important part is that once she is through this, she knows you were understanding and stood by her.
I don't enable my Wife to log in here, but I occasionally show her some threads to prove I'm not wasting time on one of the more typical boards among a bunch of frat boy gym members. This thread interested her, and this post scored ... big time.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Jayne is way more qualified to speak on this; hell I can't figure out the parts I have. From what you said, there's something physically going awry. That has, and understandably so manifested itself into her psychology. Fix the physical and the rest will follow.

This may not be the problem but I will say that there's a lot of sexual issues that stem from stress. If she could put her finger on that and it's the only issue, the problem would be a quick fix. The problem is putting a finger on it. I have 27 years into my marriage with 2 years served and I can say I have seen a lot. You can tell here all the right things a good husband can say and do all the right things but trust me, it won't help much. The important part is that once she is through this, she knows you were understanding and stood by her.

I hope she finds her reboot button brother.
Thanks *blushing*. TBF we women are a complicated bunch and I truly envy men that put up with our "issues". Maybe it's the estrogen, high prolactin...whatever! Who knows.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
My wife uses estrogel and it has helped her quite a bit.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think we're gonna give PT 141 a run. I believe if she takes 1mg e.d. about 4-5 weeks we'll see a change but I still have mucho research to do on it

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
My wife is 41 and already pre-menopausal. Her sex drive has pretty much gone into the tank over the last year. She was always one to have 4-8 orgasms per session, now she is lucky if she gets there. Sex is no longer even in her thought process. We have to plan to have sex just so she can mentally prepare herself.
4 - 8 orgasms per session?? Jeeez!!! I don't think my wife has had 4 - 8 orgasms since we've been married!!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
My wife has multiple orgasms. Has for years, but obviously not since the sex drive drop of death!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
4 - 8 orgasms per session?? Jeeez!!! I don't think my wife has had 4 - 8 orgasms since we've been married!!
FACT: The German Enigma machine was based off the human female vagina.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I think we're gonna give PT 141 a run. I believe if she takes 1mg e.d. about 4-5 weeks we'll see a change but I still have mucho research to do on it
Just from my experience, it does nothing for arousal but don't tell her that. Sometimes the best drug is a high dose of placebo for these things.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic