Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

A picture is worth a thousand needles....

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This picture tells the whole story. Don't EVER resuse your needles and always use a different needle to draw and inject. If using a slin pin, it is beneficial to use the backloading method which invloves removing the plunger and shooting the gear into the syringe from a separate needle. We already have more scar tissue than we want...this is how you avoid the buildup. Needles are cheap...especially in comparison to your health.

needle-deterioration_icbg.jpg

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Yeah seen that, imagine trying to push that through your skin....better luck with a flathead screwdriver.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Needles are so fucking cheap! Do it right folks...

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I seen that pic along time ago and it brings to light why shots hurt if you dont use a fresh pin.

DGAF

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
They are cheap and easily purchased, still don't understand why people would want to reuse anything like that. Infection, abcess, do people not know the basics here. No one reuses toilet paper after its used, same thought should be applied with needles. Hint everyone, they're cheap

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you flip the TP over it's almost like new!

This is why you change pins between drawing and shooting. A rubber stopper is a little thicker then your skin so imagine what that does to the tip.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you flip the TP over it's almost like new!

This is why you change pins between drawing and shooting. A rubber stopper is a little thicker then your skin so imagine what that does to the tip.

Exactly, that was my main point when posting this. I was assuming most people weren't reusing needles, but wanted to make sure people were switching out needles after drawing. And like I said, backloading slin pins is a must.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
When my wife was at the hospital giving birth to our son, I watched the nurse jam the same pin thru three stoppers on three diff vials and then give my wife a shot w/ it! Made me hurt just watching.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
When my wife was at the hospital giving birth to our son, I watched the nurse jam the same pin thru three stoppers on three diff vials and then give my wife a shot w/ it! Made me hurt just watching.

Oh my god! I wouldve talked bad to that nurse and then proceeded to educate her on proper method. That extra 20 cents for another needle isnt going to break the hospitals budget. That was just laziness. I have seen some of these videos on the net of the meatheads doing the same thing. One of them I saw they load up like 3ml from 3 different vials(mixing winny with oils I might add) and then pinning with the same needle. I swear the pin bent back in an arc and he had to about break it to get through the skin. Doesnt make sense to me. I switch out and it goes smooth as butter every time.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic