Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

A Noobtard's Complete Guide to AAS Myths

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
No I'm not giving them... I'm asking for them. I've been training for a few years but am only on my first cycle. I'd like to shorten the learning curve for me and others by hearing what those who are experienced consider to be myths.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It would be interesting if you yourself also jotted down your expectations from your cycle and then compare afterwards.

I think myth #1 is that using gear makes bodybuilding easier. Bullshit! I have never been more psycho about missing a meal and I am training with higher intensity.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I think it depends on one's definition of "easier." I'm not training any harder now or keeping a stricter watch on my diet. I've been busting my ass for 3 years and the gear is the only changed variable.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think it depends on one's definition of "easier." I'm not training any harder now or keeping a stricter watch on my diet. I've been busting my ass for 3 years and the gear is the only changed variable.

I suppose so. I am going by the anti-steroid haters notion that you can eat doritos and barely train and you will pack on mass...

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Probably my number one irritant: Sust needs to be shot EOD

Related: "Got to keep blood levels stable" <-- BULLSHIT!

250mg test/wk is NOT, under any fucking circumstances, a "replacement dose" of test.

EQ is no good unless for over 16 weeks.

Test needs to be higher than tren/deca/wahtever

Tren is only for advanced users

-------------

Ummmmm, those are the ones off the top of my head. Let me go read some shit at OLM and I'll be back with 30 more. :p

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I agree that you can't put less effort into your training and diet just because you're using gear. But I would think that if all things are equal, it should be easier to gain muscle than as a natty.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Probably my number one irritant: Sust needs to be shot EOD

Related: "Got to keep blood levels stable" <-- BULLSHIT!

250mg test/wk is NOT, under any fucking circumstances, a "replacement dose" of test.

EQ is no good unless for over 16 weeks.

Test needs to be higher than tren/deca/wahtever

Tren is only for advanced users

-------------

Ummmmm, those are the ones off the top of my head. Let me go read some shit at OLM and I'll be back with 30 more. :p

In case it was unclear, the boldened are things people say that are myths. I'm not saying those things are true. :confused:

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Actually, if you are running short esters you can time your injections so you will have higher peak plasma levels during and following your workouts then throughout the rest of the day. With long esters, it's tough to not keep the levels somewhat stable.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
the biggest myth that i found to be horseshit was "roid rage"
i have been known to have anger issues (hard to believe i know) but if anything i am LESS irritable on AAS for some reason. my ol lady cant wait for me to go back on!
thanks for letting me share

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
yes, roid rage is certainly a myth.... but "tren tantrums" are definitely real, lol.

wife: "hey baby, you want to go to the movies tonight?"

Husband on tren: "Listen bitch, I'm watchin the game! How bout you stop makin so much fucking noise!"

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Actually, if you are running short esters you can time your injections so you will have higher peak plasma levels during and following your workouts then throughout the rest of the day. With long esters, it's tough to not keep the levels somewhat stable.

That is far too much thought and and effort for me. I'm lucky if I remember/feel like taking my injection. Which brings me to my next point: If you use it like I do, your levels are all over the place! Oh, it's injection day? oh, ok, in a few minutes. Oh, yeah, later tonoight. Tomorrow. Later. After this commercial. Next commercial break. Oh, it's been 2 weeks? Better double that shit up. Repeat all over. :p

For instance, I had been running tren and prop for a while. Then I didn't take an injection for 2 weeks. You know what? It was at that 2 week mark that I actually STARTED getting boners. :eek:

I personally believe that stable blood level bullshit to be complete fucking garbage! Your own body doesn't even regulate it evenly.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yes, roid rage is certainly a myth.... but "tren tantrums" are definitely real, lol.

wife: "hey baby, you want to go to the movies tonight?"

Husband on tren: "Listen bitch, I'm watchin the game! How bout you stop makin so much fucking noise!"
this is considered normal conversation in my house...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic