Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

A Noobtard's Complete Guide to AAS Myths

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree that you can't put less effort into your training and diet just because you're using gear. But I would think that if all things are equal, it should be easier to gain muscle than as a natty.

That is true for sure.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What about PCT and keeping your gains? What are some of the myths and misconceptions re this?

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
What about PCT and keeping your gains? What are some of the myths and misconceptions re this?

I don't know about that one, but how about all these guys on the boards on self-prescribed "TRT" doing 250mg/wk. Mothefucker, that is NOT TRT. It's a cycle.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I don't know about that one, but how about all these guys on the boards on self-prescribed "TRT" doing 250mg/wk. Mothefucker, that is NOT TRT. It's a cycle.

What is an average/realistic replacement dose?

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
What is an average/realistic replacement dose?

If you go to a doc, you're looking in the general 100mg/wk range and that will make you high-normal, so you need a friendly doc. One dude on OLM is presribed 50mg/wk. :eek:

But if you truly want to do TRT, then go to an actual doctor who will monitor and do blood tests and make sure what you're taking is working like it's supposed to, you know?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
50-100 is what I've read as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic