Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

A New Home

B

Badleroybrown

Oct 25, 2022
Hello Everyone.
Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself.
I have joined this forum after being a member of another one for all most 2 years. The negatives and just the way the board has been going, well it was enough for me to try and find a new home.

That being said I will float between both boards for a few just to see if one can change and the other is where I need to make a new permanent home..

So that being said Here is my history..
47, I’ve been training for many many years. I have learned a lot from others and by trail and error..
I have been a BB and I Have been a PL… but for the better part of 10 years I have been both at the same time..
I try and lift as heavy as possible while staying in the best shape as possible..

i am 5,11 238 pounds as of this am.
I am husband and a father but I have always found I’m to train. Weather it was at 4 am or 8pm after a chorus concert

I lost 30 pounds since the end of March. I followed a plan that someone helped me with and put the work in..

I right now am in the best shape I have been In for a long time..
I was big but I was also looking waterlogged and wanted to change that..
So I did..

I am in Dr prescribed TRT for 12 years. I did not have low T naturally. I crashed my test and was feeling like shit. Went to my dr and started the trt regimen. I never looked back. I had all the kids I wanted. I was getting older . I used test all the time so I felt it was right for me.
My dr prescribed dose is 300mg. It start at the normal and over the years has been raises
It is in the higher end, yes I know but it’s what works for me.

I have used PED for the better part of 15 years and I know what works and does not.

For me that is. Any advice I give will be from personal experience and what has worked for me.. so nothing I give or say should be taken as gospel or from a medical advice

My favorite cycle is
Test/NPP..
I can cut and grow depending on dads he’s and diet. I feel amazing and it’ll the NPP just agrees with me..
I do not use tren. It fucked me psych to many times. I get all the sides.
I love anadrol. The shit gets me BIG AND FN STRONG.

I have had some pretty significant lifts as far as weights have gone.

I will not post numbers because… well this is the internet and who know who is telling the truth or not so it does not matter.

What matters is that I am here and I hope to be a positive member of the community and give and get more knowledge to help me continue on my life’s journey of BB.

Thanks for reading
BLB.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome, BLB, judging from your Intro you will fit right in here. Been there done that with boards that once seemed worthy and then changed. Here you will find a solid, hands-on owner and a group of Moderators cut from the same cloth. Membership can be any age or level of experience, but some of the most active posters are in their 40s - 50s and stopped behaving like the Middle School children a few boards currently attract many years ago.

Enjoy.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome! You’re not alone on the test & NPP, that’s my go to!

From the way you talk about the other board I bet a few of us can figure out which one it is. If it’s tge one I’m thinking of, we’ll let’s just say I can’t believe how they talk to each other. It’s nothing like that here btw.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Nice into! Welcome bro!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Welcome to TID brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Welcome brother.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey BLB, great intro! Welcome to TID! Please make yourself at home here.

Sounds like you'll be able to bring a lot to the table. Lots of years of experience, and are able to communicate it to others. Perfect!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic