Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

A,i's for woman

C

Crss

Jan 26, 2021
Should woman use A i's if on anavar for contest prep?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Should? Hard to say. Could? yes. What category is she? Bikini, Figure, Physique or Bodybuilder?

C

Crss

Jan 26, 2021
She is doing bikini ,looking pretty damn good 2 weeks out on 40mg anavar ,50mcg t3,50mcg clen, 0.5mg Nolvadex +12.5 Arimidex eod...
Diet cardio and training on point.
I just have doubts on A Is weather are they helping with anything...
Thanks for the answr

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Honestly they might be hurting. Var messes with lipid profiles and A.I.s will as well. I know the prep drugs are short term but she doesn't want to look too "dry" for bikini anyway. I'd stick with the Nolvadex for estrogen binding and leave the Adex for Figure/Physique/BBing. Tell her to keep grinding and share some show pics ;)

C

Crss

Jan 26, 2021
Honestly they might be hurting. Var messes with lipid profiles and A.I.s will as well. I know the prep drugs are short term but she doesn't want to look too "dry" for bikini anyway. I'd stick with the Nolvadex for estrogen binding and leave the Adex for Figure/Physique/BBing. Tell her to keep grinding and share some show pics ;)

C

Crss

Jan 26, 2021
O man,you just made my day...
I had her stop taking the A I s on Friday and today she is looking even better.
I might give her some Nolvadex every 4-5 days only to be safe.
You see I'm not a BB coach or anything like that ,I am working generally with broken ppl,help them get on their feet post injuries and surgeries also senior population help regain some strength.
I did experience with small dosages of different compounds around my TRT and have a minimal understanding but I'm trying to help my whife compete and its very hard to come by good advice for women.
Thanks again...
Pics will come soon

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Because of his own varied background, Mike knows a lot of stuff.

It's either that, or he just asks his wife :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic