Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

A guide to GHRP's & GHRH's

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Good info, much easier read than DatBTrue's infamous initial thread!=_)

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I read and reread most of Dats research on Peptides. It took a while for me to grasp all this information and this above summary was written by another follower of Dats. I edited a couple items on the post, however this is just a summary in layman terms of what Dat teaches...

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I read and reread most of Dats research on Peptides. It took a while for me to grasp all this information and this above summary was written by another follower of Dats. I edited a couple items on the post, however this is just a summary in layman terms of what Dat teaches...
i know, i was there reading that as the original thoughts were being formed back in the days. Back then it wzs peptides4u and a few others. Things are so much different now.

F

freddyz

Dec 11, 2011
New here, Just wanted to bump this back to top, This has to be one of the best no BS threads I've seen since I started researching/using Peps over the past couple of years. Easy to read and not so technical it puts you to sleep. Thanks guys

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
I have just obtained some ghrp 2 5 mg cjc1295 combo does anyone know to dose as this is in the same vial? 2 ml bac wtr =7 mg? Then what should my lab rat receive,and should he get 3 times daily? Yes it is a bit confusing there are so many different protocols and peptides in general.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I have just obtained some ghrp 2 5 mg cjc1295 combo does anyone know to dose as this is in the same vial? 2 ml bac wtr =7 mg? Then what should my lab rat receive,and should he get 3 times daily? Yes it is a bit confusing there are so many different protocols and peptides in general.

From what I understand, it is not good to have them mixed to together like that. I can't believe someone actually sells it like that

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
From what I understand, it is not good to have them mixed to together like that. I can't believe someone actually sells it like that

Yea i was wondering after reading more. I will be writing p peptides a note after x mas

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Couldn't that turn into something else? And who the hell knows what that might be?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010

First you want Mod GRF(1-29) not cjc1295 AND do not combine it with a GHRP unless it right before dosing

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Thanks Aware 72. As i said before so many protocols. And now,as i fell for ....products.

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
The pep company forgot to send my ghrp. Aware 72, why is cjc 1295 not a good idea ? Because of the unnatural pulse ,prolactin and cortisol increase?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic