A good multi

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by stevemc, Feb 14, 2017.

1. stevemc

stevemc VIP Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Hey bros I'm looking for a good multi I was taking animal pak a few years back but I feel
    Like it was a bit overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS VIP Member

Nov 1, 2010
    I have been using Vita Build Pro Series by MuscleTech for over a year....seems to be fine and for the price..it works good for me

3. Yomo

Yomo VIP Member

Dec 18, 2015
    can't go wrong with Orange Triad...

4. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Costco Mens muli, big ass bottle good quality, cheap as dirt.

5. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    I used to spend top dollar on vitamins and take the packets like animal pak but these days I just take a One A Day. I did find a decent natural whole food vitamin last year from Now Foods that was comparable in price to your generic Walmart or Costco multi

6. Dex

Dex VIP Member

Mar 30, 2011
    I know a guy who cleans portable shitters and say's he sees piles of barely dissolved multivitamins. He can actually see the logos still on the Mens One A Day

HisAngriness likes this.
  7. Torres

Torres MuscleHead

Sep 16, 2013
    HOLY SHIT !!!

8. Torres

Torres MuscleHead

Sep 16, 2013
    Why not try Myovite !!!
    Very affordable , is prob the most complete Multi/everything you need in one type of supplement !!!

9. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Any whole food multi vitamin/mineral.

10. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    This

OR just eat some veggies or something. Honestly multivitamins are bullshit. If you just eat some food and maybe get a bit of variety in there you absolutely do not need a multi.

If your doctor says you should based on blood work then supplement just that vitamin. But lifting weights doesn't mean you need some excess of vitamins.

99.9% of the products on the market are just pissed out anyway. Shits a scam imo

HisAngriness likes this.
  11. stevemc

stevemc VIP Member

Nov 19, 2011
    That's what I was afraid of I know shit like animal pak is way overkill for what we need and honestly I don't want to go back to choking all those down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. kyle grey

kyle grey VIP Member

May 15, 2012
    If you want to supplement what you need the chances are you are likely deficient in only a few of the 24 vitamins and minerals .

Magnesium may be a concern due to deficiencies being relatively prevalent, and vitamin D has had its requirements bumped up from the RDA of 400 IU to around 1,000 IU to 2,000 IU daily. Additionally, athletes may be deficient in Zinc if they sweat excessively.

If you buy a multi , Calcium and Magnesium are routinely underdosed in most so you might want to supplement with a good quality Magnesium ( I assume you get enough Calcium in your shakes ) . Depending on how much sunlight you get where you live supplementing with Vitamin D is also a consideration .