Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

A good multi

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Hey bros I'm looking for a good multi I was taking animal pak a few years back but I feel
Like it was a bit overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have been using Vita Build Pro Series by MuscleTech for over a year....seems to be fine and for the price..it works good for me

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Costco Mens muli, big ass bottle good quality, cheap as dirt.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I used to spend top dollar on vitamins and take the packets like animal pak but these days I just take a One A Day. I did find a decent natural whole food vitamin last year from Now Foods that was comparable in price to your generic Walmart or Costco multi

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I know a guy who cleans portable shitters and say's he sees piles of barely dissolved multivitamins. He can actually see the logos still on the Mens One A Day

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I know a guy who cleans portable shitters and say's he sees piles of barely dissolved multivitamins. He can actually see the logos still on the Mens One A Day

HOLY SHIT !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Why not try Myovite !!!
Very affordable , is prob the most complete Multi/everything you need in one type of supplement !!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Any whole food multi vitamin/mineral.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Any whole food multi vitamin/mineral.
This

OR just eat some veggies or something. Honestly multivitamins are bullshit. If you just eat some food and maybe get a bit of variety in there you absolutely do not need a multi.

If your doctor says you should based on blood work then supplement just that vitamin. But lifting weights doesn't mean you need some excess of vitamins.

99.9% of the products on the market are just pissed out anyway. Shits a scam imo

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
That's what I was afraid of I know shit like animal pak is way overkill for what we need and honestly I don't want to go back to choking all those down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
If you want to supplement what you need the chances are you are likely deficient in only a few of the 24 vitamins and minerals .

Magnesium may be a concern due to deficiencies being relatively prevalent, and vitamin D has had its requirements bumped up from the RDA of 400 IU to around 1,000 IU to 2,000 IU daily. Additionally, athletes may be deficient in Zinc if they sweat excessively.

If you buy a multi , Calcium and Magnesium are routinely underdosed in most so you might want to supplement with a good quality Magnesium ( I assume you get enough Calcium in your shakes ) . Depending on how much sunlight you get where you live supplementing with Vitamin D is also a consideration .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic