pbtom
What's New?

A couple peeks

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
View attachment 11412

A bit wet / smooth. Blurred a bit of distinct tattoos.

TB, on the left forearm (your perspective),.it looks like u had a tattoo removed?....If so, it looks like it hurt like a mo fo?....I have a few I want to get removed, but am reluctant due to the pain.....

Do recommend any specific type of technique?...

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
TB, on the left forearm (your perspective),.it looks like u had a tattoo removed?....If so, it looks like it hurt like a mo fo?....I have a few I want to get removed, but am reluctant due to the pain.....

Do recommend any specific type of technique?...

My lower stomach / waist area had some neo nazi / white pride bullshit from decades ago when I was fucked up. Those went through laser removal and some topical type shit. It’s not a good time.
But in the posted pic above, I just quickly brushed across / blurred that in a photo app.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
My lower stomach / waist area had some neo nazi / white pride bullshit from decades ago when I was fucked up. Those went through laser removal and some topical type shit. It’s not a good time.
But in the posted pic above, I just quickly brushed across / blurred that in a photo app.

Oooops!.....Thought it was scaring.....I've heard the laser approach is painful....What about the "topical" stuff?....Is that separate from the laser or included with the laser?....If separate, how is the pain in relation to the laser....I would assume the topical is some sort of acidic compound?.....

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Oooops!.....Thought it was scaring.....I've heard the laser approach is painful....What about the "topical" stuff?....Is that separate from the laser or included with the laser?....If separate, how is the pain in relation to the laser....I would assume the topical is some sort of acidic compound?.....

I don’t know specifics about the topical. I used a couple different creams from a tattoo buddy of mine at the time. One helped to remove and was used with added dmso to penetrate deeper. The other had more of a skin lightening effect.
I used them a while after I had finished a bunch of laser treatments. Laser is uncomfortable and pricey.
The best advice is not to get any fucked tattoos to begin with — racial shit, or anything else that you won’t want at some point when you’ve matured and moved on!

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
TB how is you lipid profile on this diet? Reason I ask, (and Im not on the band wagon where cholesterol is bad ) always ate a low carb diet but 6 months ago added more fat (grass fed beef heavy cream, more red meat etc.. all grass fed organic) in preparation for an upcoming physical... so my lipid profile normally runs TC 240, HDL 90-100, LDL 90ish... always low triglycerides. This time, TC came in at 309, HDL 105, LDL (going off memory) 160. So I had a substantial increase in LDL. My ratios are still good but I don't like the TC or LDL levels being that high. Backed off the animal fats, mostly but cutting the heavy cream which I was consuming nearly a pint per week in coffee and an occasional oatmeal..

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
TB how is you lipid profile on this diet? Reason I ask, (and Im not on the band wagon where cholesterol is bad ) always ate a low carb diet but 6 months ago added more fat (grass fed beef heavy cream, more red meat etc.. all grass fed organic) in preparation for an upcoming physical... so my lipid profile normally runs TC 240, HDL 90-100, LDL 90ish... always low triglycerides. This time, TC came in at 309, HDL 105, LDL (going off memory) 160. So I had a substantial increase in LDL. My ratios are still good but I don't like the TC or LDL levels being that high. Backed off the animal fats, mostly but cutting the heavy cream which I was consuming nearly a pint per week in coffee and an occasional oatmeal..
Hey Bilty,
Your lipids are the common seen when eating largely carnivore. Your’s look quite good for the diet. The values indicate a much different profile than other styles of eating, but there’s much more to the equations than meet the eye with regard to being outside of standard values.
My most recent looks like this:
TC = 343
Trig = 98
HDL = 54
LDL = 269
That would be worrisome to most all dr’s and to the avg laymen. However, because of the source of what’s creating those figures (largely saturated fat) it’s not an issue (particle size is most crucial with regard to LDL) Admittedly, those figures — particularly the HDL and LDL don’t reflect my improved values I get when consuming more grass fed than conventional meat.
I wind up eating at least 50% non grass fed.
Some very informative insight on such lab values can be found by listening to these recommended sources: Dr Shawn Baker; author of The Carnivore Diet, Dr Paul Saladino; author of The Carnivore Code, and Ivor Cummins; Lipid research expert.
In addition, there’s some good finds in the research section of Meatrx .com (a site of Shawn Baker’s):
Eating predominantly carnivore, your values are of NO CONCERN. Those elevated figures are in fact indicators of more optimized health than the opposite. Again… because of the source elevating those figures.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

http://instagr.am/p/CO240ELHAUI/

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I don’t know specifics about the topical. I used a couple different creams from a tattoo buddy of mine at the time. One helped to remove and was used with added dmso to penetrate deeper. The other had more of a skin lightening effect.

I used them a while after I had finished a bunch of laser treatments. Laser is uncomfortable and pricey.
The best advice is not to get any tattoos to begin with — racial , or anything else that you won’t want at some point when you’ve matured and moved on!

Thank you for the info!....I don't have any offensive tats, just don't like the "look" now....Again, preshate the info!....

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Thank you for the info!....I don't have any offensive tats, just don't like the "look" now....Again, preshate the info!....

Do you mean that you just don’t like the looks of tattoos anymore in general — or, that you don’t like the looks of your particular tattoo/s?
If it’s the looks of yours you don’t like, I’d recommend considering something meaningful / lasting that you KNOW you’d like, and then have a good tattoo artist do a coverup for you.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Do you mean that you just don’t like the looks of tattoos anymore in general — or, that you don’t like the looks of your particular tattoo/s?

If it’s the looks of yours you don’t like, I’d recommend considering something meaningful / lasting that you KNOW you’d like, and then have a good tattoo artist do a coverup for you.

The ones I have, have distinct meaning to me...They were definitely well thought out tats...I got em when I was in my mid twenties....I actually LOVE em!.....However, I feel like people "think" of me in a certain way (stereotype) and I don't want to stumble people into thinking I'm something that I'm not....

And yes, I am getting to the point of where I don't really think they accentuate my bod in a positive light!....

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The ones I have, have distinct meaning to me...They were definitely well thought out tats...I got em when I was in my mid twenties....I actually LOVE em!.....However, I feel like people "think" of me in a certain way (stereotype) and I don't want to stumble people into thinking I'm something that I'm not....

And yes, I am getting to the point of where I don't really think they accentuate my bod in a positive light!....

I see. Understood.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic