Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

A couple peeks

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
TB and OMS, being on the carnivore diet, what seasonings and spices do you use (many are plants).

Also, what about coffee? Cream in coffee? Sugar in coffee?

Alcohol? Wine, mojitos, hard cider, beer...do you ever indulge?

For that matter, no desserts?!? Ice cream, brownies, cookies, etc.?

I'm already gluten free as I have horrible reactions to it, including headaches, GI issues and joint pains, so I avoid it completely. The cookies, brownies, etc. Are all gluten free of course.

But I have coffee (double espresso) every morning, with half heavy cream and half macadamia milk, and raw sugar.

And how about fruits? Berries?

Are there any cheats? Or is it just the meats?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
The carnivore thing definitely works especially shocking how not hungry you are once you get used to it. But it’s just not for me a sustainable lifestyle forever. At least at this point in my life, and I kept drinking black coffee. Looking great at any age though.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
TB and OMS, being on the carnivore diet, what seasonings and spices do you use (many are plants).

Also, what about coffee? Cream in coffee? Sugar in coffee?

Alcohol? Wine, mojitos, hard cider, beer...do you ever indulge?

For that matter, no desserts?!? Ice cream, brownies, cookies, etc.?

I'm already gluten free as I have horrible reactions to it, including headaches, GI issues and joint pains, so I avoid it completely. The cookies, brownies, etc. Are all gluten free of course.

But I have coffee (double espresso) every morning, with half heavy cream and half macadamia milk, and raw sugar.

And how about fruits? Berries?

Are there any cheats? Or is it just the meats?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Hi ceo,
Of course there’s all intensities / degrees of carnivore.
Personally, I don’t use spices, I use a lot of Redmond real salt.
I have a cheat once a week and lately my cheat has been fruit.
I have one alcoholic drink every 2-3+ or so months .
I have one 20oz coffee a day (sometimes 2) with heavy cream, some flavored stevia sweetener, grass fed butter, and MCT oil.

Like I said, I limit my cheats to once a week and sometimes the cheat may be having a hamburger with the bun instead of bunless as I commonly do.

Each to their own version — they vary, but that’s the way I keep mine.

Reactions: ceo
Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
View attachment 11377View attachment 11376A couple pics over past 2 years. I’m 54, and for the past 3 years I’ve been maintaining a 5-8% bf year round — the lowest during a hardcore goal phase hit 3.0-3.2%bf level. That’s with InBody scans, so not the most accurate, but nevertheless a measure of consistency for me.
Training style and particularly low to zero carb carnivore eating (along with regular fasting methods) has been the difference. ALL of my nutrition is from food — I take NO supps except additional vitamin D.
My past had me upwards of 40-50lbs heavier (more strength training, more mass). June 2018 I chose to go a healthier, consistently leaner direction. Health and longevity pursuit.
Decades ago I had some fucked up aryan ideology (white pride shit) and had some embarrassing racial tattoos across my stomach. I’ve been going through tattoo removal gradually, so I’ve done some slight photo editing that’s covered it in the pic here, and its obscured a slight bit of actual ab detail.

Great work!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Da hell? I am gone for a bit, come back and check a thread to see a shit storm. :(

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
you guys crack me up! after all this you guys will end up friends:cool:

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Cleaned this up a bit (well a lot) can't the man post some pics of his hard work without getting attacked?
If you think he is a dick, fine, but you can't take away what he accomplished.

Swnd him some nasty PM's if you like, your arguing like children is not good for the board.

Thank you

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Cleaned this up a bit (well a lot) can't the man post some pics of his hard work without getting attacked?
If you think he is a dick, fine, but you can't take away what he accomplished.

Swnd him some nasty PM's if you like, your arguing like children is not good for the board.

Thank you

Thank you, LK
Very much appreciated.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic