Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

A couple peeks

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I feel like as I've got older and muscle mass has grown my metabolism has increased making it easier to control body fat.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I feel like as I've got older and muscle mass has grown my metabolism has increased making it easier to control body fat.

It’s true that more muscle (metabolic active tissue) uses more calories, but also true that the older we get (at a certain turning point), it becomes more challenging / difficult to add more muscle.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Very interesting. You don't find it hard to digest and pass that much protein?

I always feel like my blood pressure is through the roof but I feel a lot better when I take in a good amount of fiber. I don't do wheat (gluten) at all I can't digest gluten whatsoever if I have one slice of bread the next day I can barely close my hands it affects my joints extremely hard.
Ive been carnivore for a year and half now, my BP went down, stomach issues went a way, Chrones, indigestion... and few others, your body is made to function off meat and fats We are built that way, only in modern times have we tried grains and processed food... Our bodies are not really made to process those things.. like seed oils etc... Dr S has all the knowledge and reassured, so does the guys at MeatRx... tons of people who have healed their bodies with carnivore diets..

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
It’s true that more muscle (metabolic active tissue) uses more calories, but also true that the older we get (at a certain turning point), it becomes more challenging / difficult to add more muscle.
That certain turning point is when test and gh levels drop. For me it was age 40. Add in test and gh and turning point turned back.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That certain turning point is when test and gh levels drop. For me it was age 40. Add in test and gh and turning point turned back.

It certainly helps — just look at Mike “all natural” O’Hearn :)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
TB, LK is too embarassed so h PM'd me to ask you for some more of those creekside ASS pics...lol
Fucker is shy I guess:D
I told him the squeeky wheel and all that but he just got red faced and quiet and started shuffling back and forth while looking down at his feet.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
TB, LK is too embarassed so h PM'd me to ask you for some more of those creekside ASS pics...lol
Fucker is shy I guess:D
I told him the squeeky wheel and all that but he just got red faced and quiet and started shuffling back and forth while looking down at his feet.

LOL!!! Thanks for the insight LG. I just figured he was playing hard to get.
Not gonna lie, it was causing me a bit of sexual frustration.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hey TB, what's your workout plan look like?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic