Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

a couple of dead lifts...

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
thank you mam....thats the closest ive been to throwing up in a long long time.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Looks great.Helpful hints : get DOWN ! It feels wrong until you do it.i always have to remember quick short steps(fast feet) . Your doing great though.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
thank you....and i know to high and to big of steps...that was the last thing on my mind at the moment and i know it should of been the #1 thing....it felt like my right plantar tendon was going to come apart so all i was thinking of was protecting that foot...im going to tape up next time.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
and you can feel free to tell me to shut up anytime.Trust me i dont do shit correct half the time anyways. I always liked truck pull because i could feel it stretching my calves and feet out. Tape is godly like chalk ;)

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
id never tell you to shut up ive known you a long time and have a lot of respect for you and you know that....i appreciate all your help here and in our PMs so ALWAYS feel free to post what ever you think...i dont have any feelings so dont worry about that ;)

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
damn dude...you're one sick fucker,lol! if i could do deads with 225 that smooth i'd be happy.your lower back must look like two london broils ripping thru the skin! nice pull on that truck.i could def see where your right foot was starting to turn in a little.for someone who had shoulder surgery in 09 you're in top shape...that's one injury that plagues you forever.great job ltt...!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic