Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

A blast from the past!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
loved me some qv. That laurabolin was pretty good as well.

i beleive laurabolin is still in production...A very weak deca but the way i ran the stuff i was doing ed injecton at 1 cc and i got great results...Just as well as equalgain and ganbol dw

baseballrder

baseballrder

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2010
Ttokkyo Deca was the first thing I ever got my hands on, still have the vial somewhere for memories. Had plenty of QV when QV was still QV. Good list, memories..

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
anyone remember the crippling denkall t400 or the suspension? lol that would shut you down in your tracks. loved some qv also so i guess i am in the old guy status as well. i didnt see the aussy brand was it aussie vet or something like that? had the kangaroo on the box with the boxing gloves on

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
anyone remember the crippling denkall t400 or the suspension? lol that would shut you down in your tracks. loved some qv also so i guess i am in the old guy status as well. i didnt see the aussy brand was it aussie vet or something like that? had the kangiaroo on the box with the boxing
gloves on

Ouch!! Denkall t400. I still remember the flu that gave me. Black and yellow! Lol. I started in 02' so Qv was all over. I use to love the 50ml jugs. And yes aussie. I remember there Cyp and Tren. Can't remember if it was Tren e or ace though. Russian dbol. I would get such a pump from those, y did these companys go out of business? Or feds?

Last edited:
R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
You've been around since 02 and dont know about Operation Gear Grinder??

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
wow this thread was 2 years old until yesterday lol liked seeing the organon deca brought up, that was my first cycle that gave me my claw marks. I wonder if mex gear is the same as the 1mexgear I ordered from before. They were good but a little pricey.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
You've been around since 02 and dont know about Operation Gear Grinder??

No I didn't. I was 22 and was new. I started 02-05 them stopped till 11-future. It's like re learning and remembering everything. I had acute Renal failure in 05, so that made me stop using.(kidney shut down), plus this is the first forum I ever belonged too. Back then I never was on the internet.

Last edited:
bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
Im salivating....most of them fools posted hardcore on the old meso....

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Anapolan by synetex was my first gear that I used.i also remember a friend giving me some primo tabs but the brand of the company slips my mind.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic