Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Masturbation and testosterone levels?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I think everyone knows getting off is a function of the testes, also that the testes and testosterone production are directly related. If the testes are busy making more semen every time you jack off will that entail testosterone production? basically, are testosterone levels higher when one partakes in masterbation frequently or lower? I personally would think masterbation would have an effect on the testes ability to produce testosterone if it is busy making semen. but then again I have no clue.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i read a study that says that after masterbation the test production is higher.
i cant rememeber where this was so i cant post it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I would think that testosterone production maybe increased, but only to cover the production of semen in the testes. In other words I don't think free testosterone is increased. It's like when you get a large shipment in at work on a Friday an you have people work on the weekend to get the job done that don't normally work weekends. Your payroll will be slightly increased for that month, but so will the work hours and productivity. It all works symbiotically. Otherwise I'd be beatin the meat every chance I got.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
When I was trying to get a trt script from my doc he said that the more you ejaculate the nore test you will produce... sounds good in theory, however, real world experience tells me that this is not true... if it where I would have been about 250 lbs as a freshman in highschool, full beard and all...

And that fucker still didn't give me the script I wanted...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
When I was trying to get a trt script from my doc he said that the more you ejaculate the nore test you will produce... sounds good in theory, however, real world experience tells me that this is not true... if it where I would have been about 250 lbs as a freshman in highschool, full beard and all...

And that fucker still didn't give me the script I wanted...

Getting a script is easy...........right doctor and you need to know how to manipulate your test levels. (NPP)

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Staying sexually active will definitely increase your natural test levels.

IronCore: If you need someone to work with on TRT, PM me. I know someone who does that for a living.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Who cares about the extra test, its just feels good...lol

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I only masturbate because my inflate-a-slut has a leak (again) and im outta fix-a-bitch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic