Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

90 days Tranformation

T

Tommy Ribeiro

Jun 1, 2018
Hello im new to working out been doing it for 3 months now never posted here before so was hoping to get some opinions even tho I'm still skinny but went from 125 pounds to 154 pounds in 3 months was looking for some opinions and maybe advice from some of you guys that are for sure more experienced than me.
made transformation video not a pro at editing but tried my best to make it more fun to watch instead of just putting together a bunch of pictures hope you guys enjoy it!!!!

since I'm new to this pretty much worked out 7 days per week since never lifted before was very weak so always tried to lift as much I could during these 90 days and eat as much as I could always been what people would call ectomorph so had to force feed myself to gain weight!
anyway, any kind of advice or opinions is welcome thanks for those of you that take the time to watch it !!!

T

Tommy Ribeiro

Jun 1, 2018
What did you eat to gain 30lbs in 3 months?
i quit smoking helped me gain weight but the main trick was raw fat milk with weight gainer dont think was much from weight gainer was more from raw fat milk
other than that tried to eat as much as i could even cake McDonald's a lot of meats and pasta/rice/potatoes eggs also creatine very new to this so i just tryed to eat as much as i could being ectomorph getting fat is very hard close to impossible even tho was eating alot of shity foods xD and worked out every single day had 2 days off during those 90 days

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
i quit smoking helped me gain weight but the main trick was raw fat milk with weight gainer dont think was much from weight gainer was more from raw fat milk
other than that tried to eat as much as i could even cake McDonald's a lot of meats and pasta/rice/potatoes eggs also creatine very new to this so i just tryed to eat as much as i could being ectomorph getting fat is very hard close to impossible even tho was eating alot of shity foods xD and worked out every single day had 2 days off during those 90 days
Be careful, eat enough shit food you're gonna get fat. Everyone has to force feed themselves to get bigger. Good luck and good job on your journey

T

Tommy Ribeiro

Jun 1, 2018
Be careful, eat enough shit food you're gonna get fat. Everyone has to force feed themselves to get bigger. Good luck and good job on your journey
Thanks for your advice Superman yea i noticed some fat gainz as well but i seem to be able to burn them out quickly on 1 side im happy to have fast metabolism but when comes to gaining weight struggle is real xD

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for your advice Superman yea i noticed some fat gainz as well but i seem to be able to burn them out quickly on 1 side im happy to have fast metabolism but when comes to gaining weight struggle is real xD
I've got the same problem, good luck man. Keep hard at it!

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Nice work, keep after those gains. Dirty bulks are fun but not worth it in the end IMO, a bit of junk food is cool, just not all the time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic